Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Apple Blossom19
My faith has been restored in you Gaia! cat_4laugh However, I will miss the Gaia art. crying Is there any way to get the art cards back into the US at a (far) future date?

Actually, we are looking at a way for people to get new NPC cards, most likely through Rixty. These would be collectible cards - you could load cash on them at 7-11, but you could also just collect the cards. Anyway, we're hoping to have some new collectors cards out soon, but I don't have a release date. Of course, this is also not certain yet, but it is one of the things we are trying to do biggrin

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaia cards are already gone from my local Walmart, and of course there are cool new animated items. This sucks!

I did notice that Walmart was carrying a lot fewer different cards period. The display was smaller and a lot of the slots were duplicates. Two Facebook slots, for example. Walmart sucks.

Hopefully my Target will still have some. I'm going to check tomorrow and hope they haven't disappeared from there too already. cat_gonk

Newbie Noob

Considering my mum wont let me make any online purchase (until I can get my debit card)

I'm stuck using Cash Cards. Please tell me they will still be sold in CVS around my house D:

Interesting Vampire

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
It'll be a real shame if Target, Kmart, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and a few other stores don't sell them.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

siskataya
Apple Blossom19
My faith has been restored in you Gaia! cat_4laugh However, I will miss the Gaia art. crying Is there any way to get the art cards back into the US at a (far) future date?

Actually, we are looking at a way for people to get new NPC cards, most likely through Rixty. These would be collectible cards - you could load cash on them at 7-11, but you could also just collect the cards. Anyway, we're hoping to have some new collectors cards out soon, but I don't have a release date. Of course, this is also not certain yet, but it is one of the things we are trying to do biggrin
Thank you! I am looking forward to it, and also take your time xD I know these things take time xDDD

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
List of Hate

• In the US, you will no longer be able to get Gaia-branded cash cards in Walmart or Target.

Well suck a duck. Truth be told, in the past couple of months I've observed the lack of Cash Cards at my Wal-Mart. So I kinda figured they were discontinued them. The list says HEB (for you outsiders, heb is a texas grocery store that is named after the founder harry e butt) but I've never seen them at ANY of them.
*sigh*
i guess gamestop will be seeing me more often than normal stare

ALSO. The list mention those Ultimate Game Cards. Since one of the perks behind getting the Gaia Cash Cards is the Crystal Box. Will the Ultimate Game Cards also contain the Crystal Box? I use those as gifts for people or when I'm running low on gold, I throw a handful of them in the Marketplace. No Crystal Box?

Merry Bookworm

The only place in Ontario I have ever seen Cash Cards is in Walmart. I live in a small town so we don't have like a 711.

Where will the cards be available now up here?

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Looks like I'll be doing ALL of my electronics-related shopping at Gamestop now.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Alucard Fahrenheits Tepes
Looks like I'll be doing ALL of my electronics-related shopping at Gamestop now.

Do you have a Power Up Card? Do you want to sign up for one? How bout reserving a game that's not street dated?

just getting you ready for the onslaught of questions lol

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Enforcer666
Alucard Fahrenheits Tepes

Do you have a Power Up Card? Do you want to sign up for one? How bout reserving a game that's not street dated?

just getting you ready for the onslaught of questions lol

1. Yes, I do
2. This question is irrelevant due to my previous answer
3. Depends on if I'm at the Gamestop near my university or my house.

Receiver

It is amazing how some people are disturbed by using debit and credit cards online........

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Nyadriel
Kez Mani
★
What about Gamestop and Rite-aid?
★

This is what I wanna know.

The Game Stop I go to is right across the parking lot from the Stop and Shop I go to for groceries every week. It's easy and convenient for me since I don't get out much (especially with arthritic knees and an injured foot). I doubt if the Cumberland farms across the street from where I live will ever carry any of these things.

@ thread topic:

I also wanna know if Money Order option will be returned for those of us who won't have access to any cards anywhere.
Also, I do not like the idea of having to use Pay Pal even just to buy the reloadable cards. Lot of teens don't have that option either. I certainly don't like having to go through another website just to buy GC. That is just too complicated and makes me feel very uncomfortable (reason why I didn't buy the Ultimate Cash card aside from the Pay Pal thing)

I like it way better when all I have to do is buy a card, come here to Gaia and use it... done.

Heya!

Thanks for the questions! As I said, when I get the finalized list of stores, I'll post them for everyone to see biggrin As for the Money Order, you should be able to use the Western Union option in the 'More Options" on the payment page. If you click the "More Options" button it should open a page with various other payment options, one of which is 'Money Order". Let me know if this isn't displaying for you! biggrin

Took me awhile to look into this because I am afraid to click on things. It does not even come up as a money order. Instead it comes up as a quick pay which is a direct money transfer type thing where it is electronically sent. Not only that, but everytime I try to "look for my nearest Western Union location", I get this error thing.
Quote:
Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /WU COM WEB/staticMid.do

(no space in 'wucomweb' )

Also, I cannot even read the sample thing I am supposed to print out because it is too small for me to read. I don't know what I am doing.
It's why I had not used it before because I am having "issues" with this.

I really wish you guys had done all this slowly instead of bashing us in the head with these changes like this.
I planned on getting cards this weekend. If i can't I don't know what I am gonna do at this point.

I don't know about these other option things because I don't see them in my area.

Also, I did see Ultimate Game cards at Walmart. Problem I have is, if I understand this correctly, is that I have to go to another site to be able to use it. I won't DO that. I won't go to a "third party" site to do what? When I would just rather come directly to THIS site (GaiaOnline) and use said card. I put it back on the shelf.
Seriously. Things need to be a lot simpler.

I must reiterate, GameStop in Montville Connecticut is really the only place I can get to on a regular basis. I only go to Walmart during the Holidays for Christmas shopping

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
...yeah to be honest I usually don't give a crap about gaia cash. Kinda makes me sad I can't point out the cards to my friends at stores when they're like "what the hell is gaia?" to give them an art reference but meh...I don't really care. xp

Aged Gaian

Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

I'm Canadian and I find them in every single Shoppers or 7-11...

Ruthless Werewolf

9,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
im glad im canadian cat_xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers