Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Gaian

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
Money gram or western union for places out of USA.

In some places walmart does not exist. smile

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I already checked Target and Game Stop and they don't have them. Also are you people of Gaia Online are crazy? I loved the cash cards they are safe and easy. I hate anything to do with online to buy anything. Too many horror stories about that. Could a list of those stores that are not going to sell them anymore be posted? Before the end of November would be nice so I can get the monthly letters.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

Yeah its really silly that videos are nto available in Canada
There used to be.. i dont know why they stopped. its rather upsetting.

I know I used to get my Gaia Cash from them all the time and now I can't sad

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

I've never got a single one to ever work for me

i can load them, it will ask 2/3 questions, then tell me that they have no surverys that i fit the criteria for scream

Desirable Cutie-Pie

Pretty stupid decision imo. You're going to lose a lot of customers. I used to buy them once in a while, and I definitely prefer that method than using something like paypal or anything online.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
animeangel_99
Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?

I already checked Target and Game Stop and they don't have them. Also are you people of Gaia Online are crazy! I loved the cash cards they are safe and easy. I hate anything to do with online to buy anything. Too many horror stories about that.

Depends on the state and location. We're still not sure if they're going to completely remove the cards from all stores or only certain stores. If it's the latter, we will be getting a list once they have one ready for us.

My Wal-mart still currently sells them as does the Target.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to follow up in this thread, and let you know some more details about the changes coming to Gaia-branded cash cards. I hope this information answers your questions, and lets you know how you can still get in-store cards that will allow you to get your Gaia cash without having to purchase it online via Paypal, credit card, etc.

Please read the following as it contains all the available updated information I have for you at this point. If anything changes, I'll update this post!:

• In the US, you will no longer be able to get Gaia-branded cash cards in Walmart or Target. I know this is disappointing for many of you. Please understand that many large chain stores located in the US are changing the way they stock game/gift cards, and tend to be focusing on larger brand name cards (e.g. Xbox cards, Facebook cards, Olive Garden cards, etc.) This change is affecting many companies, not just Gaia, but it also happens to coincide with our desire to try new virtual currency models as well as cash card models.

• We are currently finalizing a partnership with the same company that helped us create the original Gaia-branded cash cards. These cards won't have the Gaia art or logo on them, but you will be able to purchase them in a store and redeem them on Gaia for Gaia cash. This means you will NOT have to use PayPal, credit card, etc. online to get your Gaia cash. These cards will also be available in more retail locations across the US than the current Gaia-branded cash cards! Once we finalize the partnership, we'll let you know the name of this game card. In the meantime, here is a list of the retailers that will carry this card:
    - 7-11
    - BJ's
    - Barnes & Noble
    - Blockbuster
    - CVS
    - Casey's
    - Circle K Midwest
    - Cumberland Farms
    - D&W Fresh Markets
    - Duane Reade
    - FYE
    - Family Express
    - Family Fare Super-Markets
    - Gamestop
    - Glen's Market
    - HEB
    - HESS
    - Hastings
    - Holiday Station
    - Hucks
    - Jackson's Food
    - Kum & Go
    - Mapco Express
    - Racetrac
    - Rite Aid
    - Sheetz
    - Spartan Stores
    - Speedway
    - TA Petro
    - Tesoro
    - Thorntons
    - Toys R Us
    - VG's Food & Pharmacy
    - Walgreens

• For those of you living in the US who commented on only being able to get/preferring to get your Gaia cash by purchasing a card at Walmart, you can still do so by picking up an Ultimate Game Card and redeeming it on Gaia for your cash. Again, using this card will mean you do NOT have to use your PayPal, credit card, etc. online to get Gaia cash. You can find Ultimate Game Cards in the following US retailers' stores:
    - Walmart
    - 7-11
    - Blockbuster
    - CVS
    - GameStop
    - HEB
    - Circle K
    - meijer
    - Rite Aid
    - Speedway
    - SuperAmerica
    - Winn Dixie
    - Walgreens
    - Fred's
    - FYE
    - Casey's General Store
    - CEFCO
    - Family Express
    - Golden Pantry
    - Hastings
    - Holiday Station
    - Huck's
    - Joe's Kwik Mart
    - Kum & Go
    - Sheetz
    - RaceTrac
    - Mapco
    - Duane Reade
    - Kroger
    - Giant Eagle
    - Guitar Center
    - Shopko
    - SuperValu
    - Wakefern

• For Canadian Gaians, you will not be affected by the removal of Gaia-branded cash cards from certain stores in the US. The retailers that currently carry the cards for you will (as far as I am aware) continue to carry the. This includes your Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, etc. In fact, Gaia-branded cash cards will be coming into Target stores in Canada, so that will be an additional place you can get them!

Note: For those of you in the US who feel this is unfair, or don't understand why the Gaia-branded cash cards will still be available in Walmart and Target in Canada and not the US, we want you to know this is because different countries have different policies regarding retail sales of items. We're so sorry if this causes you any frustration.

• For our fabulous Gaians who live in various international locations other than Canada, many of you can find Ultimate Game Cards in retailers near you too! You can check out which retailers might sell them on the Ultimate Game Card site page here: http://www.ultimategamecard.com/ugcstores

Wealthy Hoarder

THANK THE LORD! (No really!)

I have only two stores on this list. It's Game stop, CVS, Barnes & Noble, and Rite Aid.

THANK YOU GAIA I CAN KISS YOU AGAIN!!

kkkitttyyy's Queen

Sweet Shapeshifter

24,475 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Image A house of red Light burns like your wanting eyes

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Boo!

FINALLY, FOR ONCE I'M NOT AFFECTED BY BS

The way is our way, what we say when we say… we will play with fireUser Image

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to follow up in this thread, and let you know some more details about the changes coming to Gaia-branded cash cards. I hope this information answers your questions, and lets you know how you can still get in-store cards that will allow you to get your Gaia cash without having to purchase it online via Paypal, credit card, etc.

Please read the following as it contains all the available updated information I have for you at this point. If anything changes, I'll update this post!:

• In the US, you will no longer be able to get Gaia-branded cash cards in Walmart or Target. I know this is disappointing for many of you. Please understand that many large chain stores located in the US are changing the way they stock game/gift cards, and tend to be focusing on larger brand name cards (e.g. Xbox cards, Facebook cards, Olive Garden cards, etc.) This change is affecting many companies, not just Gaia, but it also happens to coincide with our desire to try new virtual currency models as well as cash card models.

• We are currently finalizing a partnership with the same company that helped us create the original Gaia-branded cash cards. These cards won't have the Gaia art or logo on them, but you will be able to purchase them in a store and redeem them on Gaia for Gaia cash. This means you will NOT have to use PayPal, credit card, etc. online to get your Gaia cash. These cards will also be available in more retail locations across the US than the current Gaia-branded cash cards! Once we finalize the partnership, we'll let you know the name of this game card. In the meantime, here is a list of the retailers that will carry this card:
    - 7-11
    - BJ's
    - Barnes & Noble
    - Blockbuster
    - CVS
    - Casey's
    - Circle K Midwest
    - Cumberland Farms
    - D&W Fresh Markets
    - Duane Reade
    - FYE
    - Family Express
    - Family Fare Super-Markets
    - Gamestop
    - Glen's Market
    - HEB
    - HESS
    - Hastings
    - Holiday Station
    - Hucks
    - Jackson's Food
    - Kum & Go
    - Mapco Express
    - Racetrac
    - Rite Aid
    - Sheetz
    - Spartan Stores
    - Speedway
    - TA Petro
    - Tesoro
    - Thorntons
    - Toys R Us
    - VG's Food & Pharmacy
    - Walgreens

We don't own most of these stores, and the rest are quite a walk away (like 20 miles), I don't have a car I can drive, nor do I have any wheel transporation. Sorry, Perhaps something closer, like a walmart or cheveron?

• For those of you living in the US who commented on only being able to get/preferring to get your Gaia cash by purchasing a card at Walmart, you can still do so by picking up an Ultimate Game Card and redeeming it on Gaia for your cash. Again, using this card will mean you do NOT have to use your PayPal, credit card, etc. online to get Gaia cash. You can find Ultimate Game Cards in the following US retailers' stores:
    - Walmart
    - 7-11
    - Blockbuster
    - CVS
    - GameStop
    - HEB
    - Circle K
    - meijer
    - Rite Aid
    - Speedway
    - SuperAmerica
    - Winn Dixie
    - Walgreens
    - Fred's
    - FYE
    - Casey's General Store
    - CEFCO
    - Family Express
    - Golden Pantry
    - Hastings
    - Holiday Station
    - Huck's
    - Joe's Kwik Mart
    - Kum & Go
    - Sheetz
    - RaceTrac
    - Mapco
    - Duane Reade
    - Kroger
    - Giant Eagle
    - Guitar Center
    - Shopko
    - SuperValu
    - Wakefern

I've checked these stores in my area. they don't sell them.

• For Canadian Gaians, you will not be affected by the removal of Gaia-branded cash cards from certain stores in the US. The retailers that currently carry the cards for you will (as far as I am aware) continue to carry the. This includes your Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, etc. In fact, Gaia-branded cash cards will be coming into Target stores in Canada, so that will be an additional place you can get them!

Note: For those of you in the US who feel this is unfair, or don't understand why the Gaia-branded cash cards will still be available in Walmart and Target in Canada and not the US, we want you to know this is because different countries have different policies regarding retail sales of items. We're so sorry if this causes you any frustration.

• For our fabulous Gaians who live in various international locations other than Canada, many of you can find Ultimate Game Cards in retailers near you too! You can check out which retailers might sell them on the Ultimate Game Card site page here: http://www.ultimategamecard.com/ugcstores

Takes a closer look at Ultimate game cards area.

Quotable Sage

11,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Well seems I'm out of luck, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, and GameStop don't have them.

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Worlds Worst Thief

Just what I was stating.

You live in Idaho?

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Queen Qcoeurleene
Walmart HAS to carry a cash card. I don't have a 7/11 or Wells Fargo.

gonk I know, right? I don't have money to carry in bank long enough to buy online, all goes to living expenses and what's left over is little.

Quotable Sage

11,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Qcoeurleene
Worlds Worst Thief

Just what I was stating.

You live in Idaho?

Nope.
I live in Georgia.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

My faith has been restored in you Gaia! cat_4laugh However, I will miss the Gaia art. crying Is there any way to get the art cards back into the US at a (far) future date?

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
i have gamestop retain store for the card cash gaia available now, just $25 in plaza bonita mall from San diego. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff