Welcome to Gaia! ::

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
rimedragona

kamisama hajimemashita is a really good story. i started the manga, and caught up with it in less than a week. *has no life* sweatdrop
still an amazing story tho. tomoe-kun! heart i'm so glad they're making an anime of it, although they already have some of the time line flipped around!

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
There used to be.. i dont know why they stopped. its rather upsetting.

I know I used to get my Gaia Cash from them all the time and now I can't sad

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

I've never got a single one to ever work for me
have you typed looking for the Ultimate Game Cards thay work like gaia cash

I haven't seen any plus i live in Canada so I'm not sure if ultimate game cards are sold here or no if they are I think they'd be at game stop and the only game stop where i live it in the huge a** mall which is to far to go to since there are no buses that go there
will you have to look fore them their not exactly in the open with the other cares some times and thare not just read that some times have a desine on them at at least i know the ones ware i live do

Wheezing Lunatic

I'm guessing Rite Aid is on the chopping block? Dammit, that's the only place that sells them around here.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

I haven't seen any plus i live in Canada so I'm not sure if ultimate game cards are sold here or no if they are I think they'd be at game stop and the only game stop where i live it in the huge a** mall which is to far to go to since there are no buses that go there
will you have to look fore them their not exactly in the open with the other cares some times and thare not just read that some times have a desine on them at at least i know the ones ware i live do

well I will look for them next time I go to the mall with friends Thank you

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie

your welcome most people that use the gaia cash card dont look for the Ultimate Game Cards but i think its best to keep an eyes open for both i know may game stop aways is changing their cards evan the one at the mall

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire

your welcome most people that use the gaia cash card dont look for the Ultimate Game Cards but i think its best to keep an eyes open for both i know may game stop aways is changing their cards evan the one at the mall

Yeah last time I was there I noticed they were carrying game cards for this other game I play

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
faith the Vampire

Yeah last time I was there I noticed they were carrying game cards for this other game I play
i use both cash is cash to me any way i can get it i have not had time to go out and get one so so i just bean woching the moves
labyrinth92
who will still be having them?

yes it would be nice to have a list of places that still carry the familiar cash cards that everybody knows.

and i for one get the feeling that this wont be a very good idea, its fine to update to cards with the times, that i get. what gaia may find out is that this might not work because people are used to getting cards that they know , and not everyone can pay online. now that i read this i feel like i have less to choose from not more.
though if they update the old cash cards with the npc collectible ones it would be fun collecting them, i dont really care as long as i can still get the cash cards im used to.

Gambino Millionaire

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
siskataya

I wanted to take a moment to talk to you all about Gaia Cash cards, and the fact that soon, they will no longer be available in many retail stores. I posted about this issue before in GCD, and have been intending to make a thread about this too, and now seems like a good time to do so!

As I noted before, we are making changes to our cash cards. Indeed, as they say, all good things must come to an end - rather, they must adapt with the times. Many of you may notice that your local retail shops will stop carrying our Gaia-designed cash cards. This is not for any nefarious reasons - we simply want to try new things regarding payment methods.

I'm sorry but that doesn't really explain why the cards no longer will be available in the affected retail stores.

Why only some? What does partial disappearance have to do with removal of the cards - especially since you apparently aren't going to move away from the physical cards.

Pesky little details I know, but for the sake of transparency and clarity I think it would be better to be frank and upright regarding why you do things.

"Adapt with the times" sounds like the kind of weak excuse you'd use when you really don't really have a real reason to offer and it doesn't seem very correct if you are not removing the cards completely and even seem to plan on replacing them but through a different partnership.

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100

This seems a little ridiculous. Gaia Cash cards are convenient and don't cost more then the cash that I am buying. I don't want to have to pay an extra fee in order to load a card with cash, and there are many people who can't use virtual means of getting cash. You will be alienating certain groups of people, and that's not fair.

'Adapt with the times.'

You pretty much mean help other big companies force people into using credit cards even though they don't want to.

Also, a list of stores not effected by this would be nice.

Sweetest Ally

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chika Jurai
this leaves me out if u take gaia cash cards out now i cant buy any more gaia items any more how sad

I agree, Chika. I usually get these Gcash Cards at Target, but I also prefer doing video offers to earn more Gcash.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
What about Wal-mart that is the only place that is close enough to home and I get cash cards when I have the money,otherwise I don't have money to buy them like I would.I was wondering if they thought about the people who don't have credit cards or even the money to buy the things needed to get the gcash.-sigh-I guess I won't be getting gcash.

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Bad move, Gaia. Bad move.

Versatile Lunatic

Tesco in the United Kingdom? Pwease?

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Do you have a list of stores that will stop carrying them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff