Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
shamantra
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!
and how about the kids who love them in their stockings gonk

lol Indeed!

Dapper Darling

siskataya
kerrowe
Whenever you have your list of stores made will you announce it again in another dev alert?

Sure, if that would be good for the community! biggrin

This, please and thank you.

Dedicated Trader

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
i hope they still sell them in walmart becauses i do still by gaia cash cards and i was hopoing to buy one this weekend :C

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ultima228
faith the Vampire
Ultima228
Well, I hope places like Walmart and 7-11 will still carry them, otherwise Canada just got royally screwed over since we can't get those Ultimate Gaming cards up here.

have you tried to look if bought on in canada be for when i was on a trip

No we actually can't get them up here, Blockbuster doesn't carry them up here, neither does our equivalent of Gamestop. The only places in canada that I'm aware of, at least in BC that carry GCash Cards is Walmart and 7-11
that should not matter may game stop carrys both Gaming card and Ultimate Gaming card ans so do a loot of other places the Ultimate Gaming card is not a gaia cash but it works the same

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Static Impulse
faith the Vampire
Static Impulse
I don't like using ultimate game card because they take a bit of the cash off of my purchase when I rather all of the money I spent go straight into gaia.
thats never happend to me at all ussing the ultimate game card

It did for me. On there site they skimmed a small amount like ugh it was a while now. Couldn't have been more than a dollar might have been less, either way I didn't get the whole amount that I purchased.
you redemn them on gaia not the sight that mabe way that happend to you

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
faith the Vampire
Ultima228
faith the Vampire
Ultima228
Well, I hope places like Walmart and 7-11 will still carry them, otherwise Canada just got royally screwed over since we can't get those Ultimate Gaming cards up here.

have you tried to look if bought on in canada be for when i was on a trip

No we actually can't get them up here, Blockbuster doesn't carry them up here, neither does our equivalent of Gamestop. The only places in canada that I'm aware of, at least in BC that carry GCash Cards is Walmart and 7-11
that should not matter may game stop carrys both Gaming card and Ultimate Gaming card ans so do a loot of other places the Ultimate Gaming card is not a gaia cash but it works the same

Up here it's called "EB Games" and I know for a fact that it doesn't considering that I regularly pop into the one nearby to see what they have

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
thay do some times change the card i know mine duse

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
thay have it other places to like cvs most the time its hidan
So let me get this straight, you guys are taking away gaia cash cards from stores that may or may not be of a convenience to us . So you can experiment with new ways of getting cash that most of us cant afford. I'll tell you right now I dont like paying for stuff online too many people can hack your bank account. I prefer going to the store and getting my cards I know its safe that way.

So instead of making things convenient for you guys why not make things convenient for us , gaia cash is a treat kinda like candy we dont want it all the time, but when we want it we wanna be able to get it easy.

Special Snowflake

faith the Vampire
it was not the only way you never heard of the Ultimate Game Cards its nearly every ware i started ussing the Ultimate Game Cards when may 711 stoped selling the gaia cash card
rolleyes Have you not heard of being outside of the USA?
I used to receive them as gifts.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

Yeah its really silly that videos are nto available in Canada
There used to be.. i dont know why they stopped. its rather upsetting.

I know I used to get my Gaia Cash from them all the time and now I can't sad

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

I've never got a single one to ever work for me

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yun San
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
Yun San
Queen Qcoeurleene
Walmart HAS to carry a cash card. I don't have a 7/11 or Wells Fargo.

same here i live in a small city where wal mart dominates the whole area i dont have a 7-11 or anything else and if thats the only way o get GCash then im outta luck and im not using no debit or credit card to get Gcash

I work at Wal-Mart so thats usually the only store i buy gc when i do if they stop selling it there im doomed because i highly doubt Shoppers still will ans 7-11 is all the way on the othere side of town sad

i dont even have a 7-11 store anywhere near me
i hear gamestop sells them but only the 25$ cash cards and i cant afford 25$ for a card

Well the 7-11 where i live doesn't even carry them yeah 25$ cards are a little to much

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
faith the Vampire
it was not the only way you never heard of the Ultimate Game Cards its nearly every ware i started ussing the Ultimate Game Cards when may 711 stoped selling the gaia cash card
rolleyes Have you not heard of being outside of the USA?
I used to receive them as gifts. talk2hand
i said nearly every ware but yea i have hord of baying out side the usa i have got one on atrip when i was out side the usa be for

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

Yeah its really silly that videos are nto available in Canada

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

have you typed looking for the Ultimate Game Cards thay work like gaia cash

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faith the Vampire
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie

have you typed looking for the Ultimate Game Cards thay work like gaia cash

I haven't seen any plus i live in Canada so I'm not sure if ultimate game cards are sold here or no if they are I think they'd be at game stop and the only game stop where i live it in the huge a** mall which is to far to go to since there are no buses that go there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff