• Signature Look 250
SELL EM IN ENGLAND!

;3;

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Would be nice to be able to pay with a debit card, as apposed to credit cards.. sweatdrop

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Figures you get rid of one of the few safe ways to purchase it. Way to go -Twirls finger unenthused.-

I don't know why I still come here.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I second this.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Fapkin
PLEASE tell me that Wal- Mart will still carry them! The rest of the stores are quite a bit of a drive for me... D:

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!
I agree with you. heart

Thank you for the tip. and yay! Target and CVS are the only two stores near me that carry them, at least the $25.00 cards. If they pull them from those store it's back to buying cash online, and I'd really rather not confused

Fashionable Vampire

For those of us who use the Cash Tree, would we be affected as well? If not, maybe partner with more companies that offer video offers for GC?

retro-kaijuu's Husbando

Diamond Demigod

I was wondering why I didn't see any in my walmart the other day.
What if we can't pay online, and our only means are by paying for them at a store?

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Glad I got the avatar card. biggrin
Pleeease try and make sure there will be cards/options available for international users that don't require Paypal as well.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!

^ This. Target is the only place where I can find them right now. And I don't want to use PayPal, or anything like that.
And there isn't a 7-11 near me, so getting an Avatar Card, or whatever, is also NOT an option for me. : /

Sexy Turtle

Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am Canadian and I have seen many cards around. Maybe you didnt look harder?User Image

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I like the cards crying I like collecting them. I have my cousins on Gaia buy them and they buy alot. Now that your taking them off. They won't be able to buy g cash no more. Their mom won't let them use their card or have their phone billed extra for it too. Please tell me you still have them @ target/best buy and game corner DX

Conservative Voter

Unless you made an agreement with these new possible partners, I see no logical reason to remove your cards from physical stores when they no doubt made up a huge amount of your sales. It's quite possible that this move is going to see lower GC buys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff