Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Well, we never had them in Australia anyway, so nothing changing here. I'll keep buying with my Paypal Autocash as always.
Tamea Goldenrod
Divine Crime
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk
They actually are available in Canada.

Orly? well that answers my question. Thanks. :33
Shoppers Drug Mart usually has the biggest stock of them consistently, though they don't seem to be carrying the $10 cards. Walmart is the next option, though availability is hit and miss depending in location. Best Buy appears to have stopped carrying them awhile ago. Haven't seen them anywhere else.

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
siskataya

Cryene says:

Is that possible one day in Hungary we'll be able to use this Gaia cash card? Or personally I have to use the cell phone payment mode? Just asking... And sorry for quote you now, I just woke up xD

Cryene has spoken. x3

Dapper Shopper

4,850 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Well, I'll be waiting for this list where we can still get them. I'm pretty comfortable anyways and not as worried as other gaians. but still... list please whenever you have it for us.
thanks for the heads up!

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Sadness! It was the only way of gifting Gaia cash to someone easily.... or can we do that now using these new systems?
it was not the only way you never heard of the Ultimate Game Cards its nearly every ware i started ussing the Ultimate Game Cards when may 711 stoped selling the gaia cash card

Interesting Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
I Hope you can somehow make them available here in the Philippines, I have a suggestion for you make them available here, through the use of Level Up Game Cards... http://www.levelupgames.ph/main/ They are our local online game publisher for Grand Chase, Cabal, etc....
The Game Card they have is even used for Facebook Credits and other Global Online Game Servers... Look here for more info: http://global.levelupgames.ph/main/

Profitable Trafficker

23,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Calling it now, they're probably switching over to Karma Koins like Nexon.

Trash Squad

I don't like using ultimate game card because they take a bit of the cash off of my purchase when I rather all of the money I spent go straight into gaia.

Trash Squad

Which stores in what areas will be affected?

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Fapkin
PLEASE tell me that Wal- Mart will still carry them! The rest of the stores are quite a bit of a drive for me... D:

This. Very. D:

For me, any other store is at the very least 45 minutes away in the next town. x.x;

Shirtless Regular

will they be in gamestop or blockbuster maybe there should be a list of stores that will carry them just sayin.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Static Impulse
I don't like using ultimate game card because they take a bit of the cash off of my purchase when I rather all of the money I spent go straight into gaia.
thats never happend to me at all ussing the ultimate game card

Distinct Sex Symbol

Really ._______. This is why people keep leaving this site.

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well, I hope places like Walmart and 7-11 will still carry them, otherwise Canada just got royally screwed over since we can't get those Ultimate Gaming cards up here.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ultima228
Well, I hope places like Walmart and 7-11 will still carry them, otherwise Canada just got royally screwed over since we can't get those Ultimate Gaming cards up here.

have you tried to look if bought on in canada be for when i was on a trip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces