Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

Yeah its really silly that videos are nto available in Canada
There used to be.. i dont know why they stopped. its rather upsetting.

I know I used to get my Gaia Cash from them all the time and now I can't sad

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

Yeah its really silly that videos are nto available in Canada
There used to be.. i dont know why they stopped. its rather upsetting.

I know I used to get my Gaia Cash from them all the time and now I can't sad

what about the other offers, the surveys and whatnot, can you get thoes? most of the surveys never have anything for me.

Friendly Firestarter

12,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
Yun San
Queen Qcoeurleene
Walmart HAS to carry a cash card. I don't have a 7/11 or Wells Fargo.

same here i live in a small city where wal mart dominates the whole area i dont have a 7-11 or anything else and if thats the only way o get GCash then im outta luck and im not using no debit or credit card to get Gcash

I work at Wal-Mart so thats usually the only store i buy gc when i do if they stop selling it there im doomed because i highly doubt Shoppers still will ans 7-11 is all the way on the othere side of town sad

i dont even have a 7-11 store anywhere near me
i hear gamestop sells them but only the 25$ cash cards and i cant afford 25$ for a card

Devout Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Please keep Gaia Cash Cards available in stores. I don't feel comfortable getting it in any shape or form from online. I don't feel safe buying it that way. crying

Friendly Shapeshifter

14,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I was wondering why Wal-Mart didn't have them the other day. emotion_eyebrow I hope they were just out of stock, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE still sell them at Wal-Mart!
Level with us please admin why is it that you are REALLY pulling cards from stores its not that you are not making enough money is it?
The answers to your questions reguarding things like this almost always have to do with Money. Please level with us its not that you guys are trying something new.

Wealthy Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
As long as you sell them at little stores like Wal-Greens and CVS it should be fine... I haven't seen a Gaia cash card in forever GameStop doesn't even sell them....

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

I think Shoppers Drug Mart still carries them.

Fashionable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I believe that about 26 pages of people saying they use gaia cards would suggest that the cards sell well. But then again what do I know?

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
As far as I am concerned, Shoppers is still carrying them because recently, a gift card rep did a reline on the entire 2 spinny card racks. So when I restocked the cards, Gaia cards are still there... not taken down yet. So my guess is that Shoppers Drug Mart does carry them until the next reline (which will take place 4 months from now).

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
dont have pay pal
dont have a credit card (cant afford or even am qualified for one)
dont use phone billing ( since i dont pay for my phone bills my parents do )
have never seen that rechargeable card anywhere near me

and i spend tons and tons of money on gaia cash cards every year soo if you take away the cards from stores you pretty mcuh are loosing my money since i wont spend it or even able to spend it any other way.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
How about adding the chance for Gaia Cash at random amounts being awarded at random from the Overseer in your aquarium and the Daily Chance cart?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

siskataya

Is there a list of stores that you currently have an IDEA of that are going to discontinue Gaia Cash Cards? Or is it just individual stores and not entire chains? I know you don't wanna post it up just yet because of the potential incompleteness or inaccuracies ... but ... if it's the former, and there is no list currently, perhaps you ought to make one on the front page someplace so people don't have to wonder who is going to stop carrying them anyways, just so people have a general idea.

Personally, I think this is a bad idea. I know it seems like there are few of us out there, but a lot of us Gaia peeps don't own credits cards, have banks that don't support paypal, can't use their cellphones to make purchases, or may not be able to use the re-loadedable cards you have available due to store specific locations they can't get to, etc ...

... but I mean, if you're just not making the money, then I guess yer not making the money.

Ultimate Game Cards have had issues with them giving insufficient amounts of virtual cash out in the past. Every person I've spoken to has had this problem at least once, where they've used a card that was X amount and only got half of what they should have, or less, and the rest they should have gotten was inaccessible. If you're asking us to switch to these cards, what will Gaia do if this kind of situation pops up frequently? Nothing, or give the rest of the amount owing? UGCs are just ... a nightmare. Erk.

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Is this due to lack of want from the community?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff