Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gamestop must keep the cards! But I did notice they got rid of the tenners for the cards

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international.
i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.

Getting real tired of your bullshit, Gaia >>
me too, im really only here for the friends i've made now..
I'm just here because I spent way too long acquiring s**t to give it up. And because of the event threads.

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Oh sweet mama jesus we have so much in common emotion_dowant

Seriously? eek
Kewl. Want a Gaia pen pal? emotion_kirakira
Maybe but ill add you emotion_yatta
Firlodge_3
v-Vox
Firlodge_3

Agreed.

Let's know where they'll be sold, too.

On the England note, Could I visit the US-only shop please? I don't want to BUY anything - I just want my damn candy! I don't see why I should get yelled at for being greedy and be stuck in a permanent limbo of nearly-full basket just because you're too impulsive to think about Halloween events.

Because it's US-only, trick-or-treating isn't available for that shop. You're probably just forgetting one. emotion_yatta

Barton Boutique: Don't be greedy
Durem Depot: " "
Gambino Outfitters: " "
Global Imports: " "
H.R Wesley: " "
Jock strap: " "
Junk in the Trunk: Not welcome to another candy here
La Victorie: *ignores event entirely*
Derner Cri: Don't be greedy
Ruby's Rack: " "
Phin Phang: " "
Barton Jewellers: " "
Salon Durem: " "
Skin tyte: " "
SBP: " "
BAB: " "
BC: " "
TOFH: " "
P&J: " "
Treehouse: Um...I feel stupid now.

CrossStitch?
The BiFrost?
Maybe you forgot two of them? >~>

Sex Symbol

Please tell me BJ's whole sale store will still carry them? eek

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Oh sweet mama jesus we have so much in common emotion_dowant

Seriously? eek
Kewl. Want a Gaia pen pal? emotion_kirakira
Maybe but ill add you emotion_yatta

Mkay

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Nainai Kagoyuchi
Nymph of Spring
Would be nice to be able to pay with a debit card, as apposed to credit cards.. sweatdrop
Jenny Sniper
... Is this because Gaia doesn't accept debit, or is this just an error? Because my card works fine on every other online store.

^ I use my debit card for gaia and it works fine?

on topic: While I like the cash cards.. I hardly ever use them and there is like no reason to not have a paypal? It's like signing up for almost any other site. If you don't want paypal to have your credit card info, you can just make an account and buy green dot cards in-store and load paypal up that way. You can get visa/mastercard gift cards that work online and use those for gcash? Those are sold everywhere. (I know these aren't the best way since they have a fee, but if you're desperate...)

In my area I've never once seen a gaia cash card at a gamestop, walmart, walgreens, rite aid, target or best buy neutral for over 5 years. Despite wanting to get them for the bonus chest things and the pictures. So I can't really cry with people about "weh this is the only way I get cash and I can't get it now weh".

I should rephrase..

Using a debit card online.

Invisible Codger

TheOpenBox
Firlodge_3
v-Vox
Firlodge_3

Agreed.

Let's know where they'll be sold, too.

On the England note, Could I visit the US-only shop please? I don't want to BUY anything - I just want my damn candy! I don't see why I should get yelled at for being greedy and be stuck in a permanent limbo of nearly-full basket just because you're too impulsive to think about Halloween events.

Because it's US-only, trick-or-treating isn't available for that shop. You're probably just forgetting one. emotion_yatta

Barton Boutique: Don't be greedy
Durem Depot: " "
Gambino Outfitters: " "
Global Imports: " "
H.R Wesley: " "
Jock strap: " "
Junk in the Trunk: Not welcome to another candy here
La Victorie: *ignores event entirely*
Derner Cri: Don't be greedy
Ruby's Rack: " "
Phin Phang: " "
Barton Jewellers: " "
Salon Durem: " "
Skin tyte: " "
SBP: " "
BAB: " "
BC: " "
TOFH: " "
P&J: " "
Treehouse: Um...I feel stupid now.

CrossStitch?
The BiFrost?
Maybe you forgot two of them? >~>

Treehouse finished off my basket so...yeah. I'm sorry about being a derp, guys.

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
TheOpenBox
Queen Qcoeurleene

I don't have a store that sells one!

Have you ever looked for them or were you looking for Gaia Cash Cards? Just look for them, trust there is a very good chance that, they are there. Just look next time you go to a retail store. 3nodding

I was talking about the ultimate game card.

Party Partier

Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Zelirium
Can we have a list of stores that they'll still be sold in?

I like this idea. However I'm thinking that they are going to pull them and that Canada will be left with out any love. Just like always. crying
Ah yeah, I live in Alaska, and we only have them sold at wal-mart.
Queen Qcoeurleene
TheOpenBox
Queen Qcoeurleene

I don't have a store that sells one!

Have you ever looked for them or were you looking for Gaia Cash Cards? Just look for them, trust there is a very good chance that, they are there. Just look next time you go to a retail store. 3nodding

I was talking about the ultimate game card.

I know that, but were you actually looking for them or the cash cards? If you were looking for the UGCs then I am sorry. D:

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international.
i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.

Getting real tired of your bullshit, Gaia >>
me too, im really only here for the friends i've made now..
I'm just here because I spent way too long acquiring s**t to give it up. And because of the event threads.events dont intresting me really. my account is worth 30 some million in posting gold.
Firlodge_3

Treehouse finished off my basket so...yeah. I'm sorry about being a derp, guys.

No, it's okay mate. ^^
If you need anything, just PM me. 3nodding

Trash Witch

I like the security of being able to buy the cards in real life. I'd rather not be paying fees for paypal or dealing with credit cards. :/

I certainly hope SOME stores in my area will continue to carry them, if not I won't be buying cash from now on.

Stalker

Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

They are in Canada, I can get them at Shopper's Drug mart, and I believe there is a eletronic store (can't remember the name but it's listed in the where to buy cash cards page)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff