Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone,

For those of you who cannot use or refuse to use PayPal, credit card, etc. online, please don't panic!

Like I said, we are working on teaming up with another virtual currency partner that offers cards in stores that you'd just have to pay for in the store. You could refill the card there, or buy a pre-paid amount on a card. You wouldn't need a PayPal, credit card, etc.

We are still finalizing the details, so I cannot give you the names yet, but once everything is in place, we'll give you the details on where these cards can be found! biggrin

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LadyShi
Onyx Aradia
LadyShi
Has an admit actually answered any questions of availability yet?

No. The list isn't available yet.
Thank-you. I was trying to keep up with the pages, and couldnt fully see the point if no replies had actually been made yet whee
They're actually still in the process of getting the new card locations, it seems.
Nainai Kagoyuchi
Nymph of Spring
Would be nice to be able to pay with a debit card, as apposed to credit cards.. sweatdrop
Jenny Sniper
... Is this because Gaia doesn't accept debit, or is this just an error? Because my card works fine on every other online store.

^ I use my debit card for gaia and it works fine?
Weird. Every time I try I get an error that says my payment couldn't be processed. :/

Lavish Lunatic

Honestly, I never even got why this existed.
We have so many ways to pay, and this is an online store, there's nothing wrong with having all payment types online as well. And we really do have a shitload of payment options.

I feel some users have the typical 'We don't like change, so keep it the old way!'-type of reaction, but please guys, try to look at a bit more objectively.

Also, tip to everyone out there, you can link your paypal account to an existing bank account. That way they pay gaia immediately (so you get your gaia cash immediately) and within say 2 days, the money is taken off your bank account.
So no credit stuff!

The cell phone payments are also pretty good.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Image of Ultimate Game Card. It should look very familiar. You've probably seen it a hundred times and not realized it. http://www.insidesocialgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ultimategamecard.jpg
LadyShi
Onyx Aradia
LadyShi
Has an admit actually answered any questions of availability yet?

No. The list isn't available yet.
Thank-you. I was trying to keep up with the pages, and couldnt fully see the point if no replies had actually been made yet whee

Shi, if they don't list the stores or if your retail store stop selling them then I am sure you can get Ultimate Game Cards from a local retailer, if of course you don't want to buy online. ^^

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Hear, hear! If I bother to reply I just tell them the truth; it's an escape from the real world. I mean, do you think I dress up like this everyday? rolleyes
No but if you did I think you would be probably fairly beautiful.(not flirting)

I know what you mean, and that's just it. Most of the people on this site are average Janes and Joes. In many ways I'm not; I'm actually a frickin' genius and certifiably nuts, but as far as looks go, I'm ordinary. On Gaia, no matter what's happening on my campus or in my head, I'm beautiful. Weird, yes, but I figure dressing up chibi me is better than trying to be something I'm not in the real world.
Kimiko Doll
TheOpenBox
Kimiko Doll
will walmart have it? O___O
if u stop putting cards in walmart then i'm done getting gc then. whenever i do get gc that is the only place i get gc from.

If they do, you could buy Ultimate Game Cards from walmart and you'll be fine. ^^

gonk

You going to be okay? D:

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Queen Qcoeurleene
fire monkey95
siskataya
heyya!, i would just like to point out (that very annoyingly) in posts (yeas all of them) regarding payment methods yous seem to miss out an existing one that i use, because of the app you buy G cash through that, so using itunes cards are my replacements to the gaia cash card

But I don't have an IPOD IPAD IPHONE!
although it does not apply to everybody it is still an option

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Hear, hear! If I bother to reply I just tell them the truth; it's an escape from the real world. I mean, do you think I dress up like this everyday? rolleyes
No but if you did I think you would be probably fairly beautiful.(not flirting)

I know what you mean, and that's just it. Most of the people on this site are average Janes and Joes. In many ways I'm not; I'm actually a frickin' genius and certifiably nuts, but as far as looks go, I'm ordinary. On Gaia, no matter what's happening on my campus or in my head, I'm beautiful. Weird, yes, but I figure dressing up chibi me is better than trying to be something I'm not in the real world.
Oh sweet mama jesus we have so much in common emotion_dowant

Feral Phantom

Well, If I can't buy 'em at rite aid, guess I won't get them, then. Your loss, gaia. neutral

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Blaqk Fringe
booky630
willow Sparda
booky630
Ok, but which stores will still have them?

Personally, this is a really, really stupid idea.

I agree. Great job causing your users to panic/get pissed off gaia. cat_stare

Yeah, I mean, if you're going to make a thread about it, at least say which stores will still have them, right?
and they claim they're not trying to be cryptic....

Yeah, that is what I claim, and I mean it.

As I have said, we'll update this with all the information soon. We are in the process of finalizing certain things.

As for why I made this thread at this point in time is because I posted a similar message before in a thread on this topic, and many people asked me to make a more prominent thread with my comment so everyone could be looped in on the subject.

Invisible Codger

v-Vox
Firlodge_3

Agreed.

Let's know where they'll be sold, too.

On the England note, Could I visit the US-only shop please? I don't want to BUY anything - I just want my damn candy! I don't see why I should get yelled at for being greedy and be stuck in a permanent limbo of nearly-full basket just because you're too impulsive to think about Halloween events.

Because it's US-only, trick-or-treating isn't available for that shop. You're probably just forgetting one. emotion_yatta

Barton Boutique: Don't be greedy
Durem Depot: " "
Gambino Outfitters: " "
Global Imports: " "
H.R Wesley: " "
Jock strap: " "
Junk in the Trunk: Not welcome to another candy here
La Victorie: *ignores event entirely*
Derner Cri: Don't be greedy
Ruby's Rack: " "
Phin Phang: " "
Barton Jewellers: " "
Salon Durem: " "
Skin tyte: " "
SBP: " "
BAB: " "
BC: " "
TOFH: " "
P&J: " "
Treehouse: Um...I feel stupid now.

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Oh sweet mama jesus we have so much in common emotion_dowant

Seriously? eek
Kewl. Want a Gaia pen pal? emotion_kirakira

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I concur. If it's not available to us, I'd appreciate the icon to at least be hidden. Otherwise, it's just getting one's hopes up.
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international.
i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.
Getting real tired of your bullshit, Gaia >>me too, im really only here for the friends i've made now..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff