Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Well that sucks. I hate using paypal.
Tygress Dream
Honestly I don't see the big deal. I've had a much easier time finding the Ultimate Game Cards at retailers than the Gaia branded cards. They're even available places I've never seen the Gaia cards..

This.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Has an admit actually answered any questions of availability yet?
Kimiko Doll
will walmart have it? O___O
if u stop putting cards in walmart then i'm done getting gc then. whenever i do get gc that is the only place i get gc from.

If they do, you could buy Ultimate Game Cards from walmart and you'll be fine. ^^

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Hear, hear! If I bother to reply I just tell them the truth; it's an escape from the real world. I mean, do you think I dress up like this everyday? rolleyes
No but if you did I think you would be probably fairly beautiful.(not flirting)

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LadyShi

No. The list isn't available yet.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mustachioed
siskataya

I find this terribly unfair. Not all of us can buy things online. I've been relying on cashcards myself because my dads' credit card & Paypal is always maxed due to reasons. Perhaps when I turn 18 and am eligible for for Paypal, my opinion will change.

oh and prepaid cards are not accepted. I've tried that too

Like I said, we are working on teaming up with another virtual currency partner that offers cards in stores that you'd just have to pay for in the store. You could refill the card there, or buy a pre-paid amount on a card. You wouldn't need a PayPal, credit card, etc. We are still finalizing the details, so I cannot give you the name yet, but once everything is in place, we'll give you the details on where these cards can be found biggrin

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Honestly I think this is a really stupid move. The only time I've ever bought GC was through cash cards at Wal-mart. There is no way I'm taking a chance trying to buy GC online.

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
Nymph of Spring
Would be nice to be able to pay with a debit card, as apposed to credit cards.. sweatdrop
Jenny Sniper
... Is this because Gaia doesn't accept debit, or is this just an error? Because my card works fine on every other online store.

^ I use my debit card for gaia and it works fine?

on topic: While I like the cash cards.. I hardly ever use them and there is like no reason to not have a paypal? It's like signing up for almost any other site. If you don't want paypal to have your credit card info, you can just make an account and buy green dot cards in-store and load paypal up that way. You can get visa/mastercard gift cards that work online and use those for gcash? Those are sold everywhere. (I know these aren't the best way since they have a fee, but if you're desperate...)

In my area I've never once seen a gaia cash card at a gamestop, walmart, walgreens, rite aid, target or best buy neutral for over 5 years. Despite wanting to get them for the bonus chest things and the pictures. So I can't really cry with people about "weh this is the only way I get cash and I can't get it now weh".

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Onyx Aradia
LadyShi

No. The list isn't available yet.
Thank-you. I was trying to keep up with the pages, and couldnt fully see the point if no replies had actually been made yet whee

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
LadyShi

Not yet, but we will! We're still finalizing the list and various details of this process. Once we have it in place, we'll let everyone know! We just wanted to let everyone know about this process so nobody was out of the loop.

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I bet that the rechargeable cards will be in some place a good percentage of us have no access to. I mean, even most places in hillbilly Hell have a Wal-Mart. Just watch it be a credit union type place or something.

I live in a small town. We only have a Wal-Mart.

Time-traveling Senshi

iNk_mAy
I was wondering if something lie this wasn't going to happen. Both Wal-Mart and Rite-Aid where I live has stopped carrying the Gaia Online cards.
Which is unfortunate. I do not own a credit card nor PayPal account.
So I guess I will have to find some other way of getting my cash.

If they carry Ultimate Game Cards then you can use those to get your Cash. I haven't used those to get cash so I don't know how one would go about redeeming them with Gaia but that is still an option that's accepted by Gaia. There are still other options available for people who don't want to use credit cards on top of the videos. Now I know not everyone has access to this, but if they do they can buy iTunes and Google Play cards to use through the Gaia on The Go app there's that option for getting cash through the Cash Shop Express. I've been using that option since it became available.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
siskataya
LadyShi

Not yet, but we will! We're still finalizing the list and various details of this process. Once we have it in place, we'll let everyone know! We just wanted to let everyone know about this process so nobody was out of the loop.
Thank-you! emotion_bigheart

Versatile Fashionista

TheOpenBox
Kimiko Doll
will walmart have it? O___O
if u stop putting cards in walmart then i'm done getting gc then. whenever i do get gc that is the only place i get gc from.

If they do, you could buy Ultimate Game Cards from walmart and you'll be fine. ^^

gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces