Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mon Petit Sesel
TheOpenBox
Ultimate Game Cards are still there everyone. Why are you getting upset? ._. They are trusted and it's fast.
Also, they are sold at almost every wide-spread retail store I've ever been to.

Tbh, the Ultimate Game cards are all I've been able to find x: They're the same thing as the Cash Card..

That's because UGC is one of the most popular methods for online games and website to use for their currency. It's also fast and reliable, which is quite nice.

Timid Humorist

siskataya

I find this terribly unfair. Not all of us can buy things online. I've been relying on cashcards myself because my dads' credit card & Paypal is always maxed due to reasons. Perhaps when I turn 18 and am eligible for for Paypal, my opinion will change.

oh and prepaid cards are not accepted. I've tried that too

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I concur. If it's not available to us, I'd appreciate the icon to at least be hidden. Otherwise, it's just getting one's hopes up.
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international. i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Hear, hear! If I bother to reply I just tell them the truth; it's an escape from the real world. I mean, do you think I dress up like this everyday? rolleyes

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Marrionetta
Hey. We need a list of places that will still carry s**t. Don't leave us hanging. This is cryptic and cruel of you guys.

Heya!

Sorry, we're not trying to be cryptic and cruel. We'll be updating the list as soon as it is completed, so not to worry - we'll definitely be getting the information to everyone biggrin

- Sisky

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

I worked at 7-11..never saw them. O:

I'm not overly worried about it..as I don't shop online with my credit card I actually go down to the store and buy a visa/mastercard giftcard and then bring it home and use that to purchase my gaia cash. I only asked because the last I heard gcash card's were not available here.

Yeah i know what you mean. My local 7-11 has them. Though its usually only one stack and not more. I just bought my last one there. That's why I said check it out. But they only carry the 25 dollar ones and nothing more. If they decided to cut off the cards, then I'll be forced to either start buying pre paid credit cards or use my pay pal account which I've only used once and didn't like how long it takes to transfer the funds over. i like just being able to go to the store and pick up the cards.-sighs.-

when you uh..buy the cash..I don't use paypal..it has an option to 'buy as quest'..if you pick that it's a matter of putting in a small amount of info the pre-paid card and dun.

huh. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

:33
No problem..hopefully some of the other sad people here see this.
Credit card or not if you can buy the cash card you can afford the giftcard..and it works the exact same..plus you can cut out the use of paypal that way.
Jenny Sniper
The paypal/credit card method of buying Gaia Cash literally never works for me. I get an error every time I try to do it.
Is this because Gaia doesn't accept debit, or is this just an error? Because my card works fine on every other online store.
Also, if Gaia currently doesn't accept debit cards, then my suggestion would be to change it so that you do, because a lot of people don't have credit cards.

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I concur. If it's not available to us, I'd appreciate the icon to at least be hidden. Otherwise, it's just getting one's hopes up.
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international.
i know, its frusterating. I've never sen cash cards up here to begin with, or i would have bought them, but now i'll never get a chance since i dont have a ceditcard due to the fact i'm a minor.
Getting real tired of your bullshit, Gaia >>

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
willow Sparda
booky630
Ok, but which stores will still have them?

Personally, this is a really, really stupid idea.

I agree. Great job causing your users to panic/get pissed off gaia. cat_stare

Yeah, I mean, if you're going to make a thread about it, at least say which stores will still have them, right?

Wheezing Gawker

11,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
This is just stupid.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Honestly I don't see the big deal. I've had a much easier time finding the Ultimate Game Cards at retailers than the Gaia branded cards. They're even available places I've never seen the Gaia cards..
Mustachioed
siskataya

I find this terribly unfair. Not all of us can buy things online. I've been relying on cashcards myself because my dads' credit card & Paypal is always maxed due to reasons. Perhaps when I turn 18 and am eligible for for Paypal, my opinion will change.

oh and prepaid cards are not accepted. I've tried that too

Have you tried Ultimate Game Cards yet? They work fine for Gaia and I am sure gaia will never get rid of this company that helps users get G-Cash.

I hope you can find them at your local retailer.

Versatile Fashionista

will walmart have it? O___O
if u stop putting cards in walmart then i'm done getting gc then. whenever i do get gc that is the only place i get gc from.
booky630
willow Sparda
booky630
Ok, but which stores will still have them?

Personally, this is a really, really stupid idea.

I agree. Great job causing your users to panic/get pissed off gaia. cat_stare

Yeah, I mean, if you're going to make a thread about it, at least say which stores will still have them, right?
and they claim they're not trying to be cryptic....

Green Star

Firlodge_3

Agreed.

Let's know where they'll be sold, too.

On the England note, Could I visit the US-only shop please? I don't want to BUY anything - I just want my damn candy! I don't see why I should get yelled at for being greedy and be stuck in a permanent limbo of nearly-full basket just because you're too impulsive to think about Halloween events.

Because it's US-only, trick-or-treating isn't available for that shop. You're probably just forgetting one. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff