Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
Ok, but which stores will still have them?

Personally, this is a really, really stupid idea.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gaia is making the worst decisions about every aspect of the site lately. I wonder why I even still come here at this point.

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
I go to places that no one I know goes to because i don't wanna be called a nerd and stuff redface

rofl I think I know what you mean. I'm in college and people see me and go, "Hey, I remember that from middle school!"
Makes me feel awkward... blaugh
I feel like im the only person in my city who plays Gaia emotion_8c

Me too... wait... I AM! I'M SO LONELY

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
mafia18 got banned
>o> i think its because gaia wants to stop wasting money on manufacturing the cards

if gaia is sending out thousands of cards then it is spending thousands of dollars making those cards

and wouldn't it just be better if they could just cut out paying the company to make the cards <W<

and have the users just buy the cash online

its kinda similar to some of those " go green things " i think

But this is assuming that all of us have other ways of buying the gcash. A good chunk of people don't have credit cards and dont have paypal accounts. Even if they bring out a reloadable reuseable card, then you have to think about all the people who are likely going to lose them or misplace them. The whole thing is just more of a hassle for the customers and the community rather than a blessing.

Of course I'm slightly sour anyways, since the gaia creators aren't thinking about anyone outside of the USA. It's so easy to find the cards in the states, Most times its hard for any Canadian to actually find the damn cards.

well i guess thats right

the site is for 13yr old and above and usually u won't have a creditcard till u r over 18 yrs old

it could be a loss =/ but then again xD who knows gaia might have something else planned out

as siskataya says, they are looking for new ways to bring out the gcash

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
I go to places that no one I know goes to because i don't wanna be called a nerd and stuff redface

rofl I think I know what you mean. I'm in college and people see me and go, "Hey, I remember that from middle school!"

I feel your pain. I'm also Black, so watching anime is a secret rofl
Omg, people are crazy
Lol im not fully Black. I dont care what people think of me i'm just tired of getting picked on by everything I do.

Durem Citizen

Please tell me wal mart and target will still have them

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kinky Pixie Stick
Gaia is making the worst decisions about every aspect of the site lately. I wonder why I even still come here at this point.

I think it's about time someone else needs to step up. Someone who knows how things work for the citizens, not for the corp.
Queen Qcoeurleene
siskataya
rimedragona
Have you looked into Karma Koins?

http://karmakoin.com/how_it_works

No, we haven't - thanks for the idea! We'll check it out biggrin

OMG, she replied to the suggestion but not the questions User Image
she also misplased the thread- which is supposed to be in Site Feedback, since we're, yanno...giving feedbackUser Image

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Queen Qcoeurleene
Kinky Pixie Stick

I think it's about time someone else needs to step up. Someone who knows how things work for the citizens, not for the corp.

We Need to petition

Versatile Gawker

One Who is Not Loved
So, uh, cash cards still will be sold in some stores, right?
Like Walmart or Target, at least.
Because I don't use any other method to get Gaia cash. And I'm not going to.
I don't care about PayPal or credit cards or phone payments.
Why is it so hard to keep cash cards in stock?

Heroic Fairy

booky630
Ok, but which stores will still have them?

Personally, this is a really, really stupid idea.

I agree. Great job causing your users to panic/get pissed off gaia. cat_stare

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iiilullaby-katie
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I concur. If it's not available to us, I'd appreciate the icon to at least be hidden. Otherwise, it's just getting one's hopes up.
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.
Yeah. Gaia is more concerned about their US clientele than all the international.

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
There are many who do not have paypal or credit cards to buy Gaia cash, every now and then I like buying the cards, especially i I have extra cash, and only have so much on my cc a month to buy any cash here, all reloadable have fees out the butt, why would someone want to have fees on top of using the reloadable cards.

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Queen Qcoeurleene
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker

Me too... wait... I AM! I'M SO LONELY
OH GAWD WE ARE SO LONELY emotion_0A0

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Queen Qcoeurleene
Walmart HAS to carry a cash card. I don't have a 7/11 or Wells Fargo.

I went to Walmart to buy one, they had none but I live in Florida, then I went to game stop and they said they don't have any except the game coins...or game card...it was a card that can be used in any game basically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff