• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tamea Goldenrod
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

I worked at 7-11..never saw them. O:

I'm not overly worried about it..as I don't shop online with my credit card I actually go down to the store and buy a visa/mastercard giftcard and then bring it home and use that to purchase my gaia cash. I only asked because the last I heard gcash card's were not available here.

Yeah i know what you mean. My local 7-11 has them. Though its usually only one stack and not more. I just bought my last one there. That's why I said check it out. But they only carry the 25 dollar ones and nothing more. If they decided to cut off the cards, then I'll be forced to either start buying pre paid credit cards or use my pay pal account which I've only used once and didn't like how long it takes to transfer the funds over. i like just being able to go to the store and pick up the cards.-sighs.-

when you uh..buy the cash..I don't use paypal..it has an option to 'buy as quest'..if you pick that it's a matter of putting in a small amount of info the pre-paid card and dun.

huh. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
Well, good thing these were never available in my area anyway, not even Wal-Mart had it.

Sweet Shapeshifter

Gaia has lost their marbles. Taking them out of stores, bad idea. Most people are kids and do you think their parents are gonna let them do it via paypal or some stuff like that. Gaia ppl taking these cards out of stores your stock is going to plumet with this idea of yours. The reason they want to do this the companies give them a kick back for using their cards their accounts. I say boycott buying cards period. Greed pure greed is causing them to do this. Stores dont give them any kick backs but accounts and various programs will.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
I go to places that no one I know goes to because i don't wanna be called a nerd and stuff redface

rofl I think I know what you mean. I'm in college and people see me and go, "Hey, I remember that from middle school!"
Makes me feel awkward... blaugh
I feel like im the only person in my city who plays Gaia emotion_8c

Back when I was in school no one even knew what it was! :c

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I Sinistro I
Exactly! I'd rather just go to Target, or something.
You missed my edit, but I pretty much said that there isn't a 7-11 near me, so that Avatar Card option is really not an option for me, either! D;

Ooh, do not get me started on the Avatar Card! I don't know what kind of bad romance Gaia has going on with 7-11, but it's kind of irritating. My city has a bad rep, so it's difficult to attract large chains, and those that do come place themselves in neighborhoods that cater to the wealthier folk. 7-11 is one such business. emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
mafia18 got banned
jadedrenee
mafia18 got banned
>o> i think its because gaia wants to stop wasting money on manufacturing the cards

if gaia is sending out thousands of cards then it is spending thousands of dollars making those cards

and wouldn't it just be better if they could just cut out paying the company to make the cards <W<

and have the users just buy the cash online

its kinda similar to some of those " go green things " i think

I have a feeling it's the stores' decision, not Gaia's. If they're not selling enough, they won't waste shelf space.

yeah >o> but i really doubt that 100s of store would go at it at the same time?

If one or two major chains make that call at the same time, then thousands of stores could be without Gaia cards overnight.
Queen Qcoeurleene

I don't have a store that sells one!

Have you ever looked for them or were you looking for Gaia Cash Cards? Just look for them, trust there is a very good chance that, they are there. Just look next time you go to a retail store. 3nodding

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
x=

As a suggestion, will you ever join up and use the "Karma Koin" 's? It's a lot easier to find those here than Gaia cards as it is now. The only store that sells the Gaia cards is my local CVS.

I know Gaia has an alliance with the "Ultimate Game Cards", but I've never seen them around here.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
quiescentLunacy
...Did you know?...

It's not a suggestion, but when I tried to buy cash online the other day, the damn thing would only let me use PayPal no matter what I clicked. This is a problem for me because my PayPal is rather outdated and I don't feel like updating it just for some Gaia Cash. It would be lovely if you could fix that~
...Hell is in the mind...

Thanks for the post!

Sometimes, people have issues using the new PayPal purchasing panel, but find that they are able to buy cash using the PayPal method on the collectibles page: http://www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles

If you go to that page, click the "Get One" button which will take you to a payment page. There, you'll see a tab that says "Get Cash". Click on that tab, then click the drop-down arrow to select a cash amount. After that, click the "Add User" button to update the cart and click "Continue to Check Out" to make the purchase. Make sure, of course, to verify the amount you want to purchase before submitting - just to make sure you have the right amount!

Sisky
TheOpenBox
Ultimate Game Cards are still there everyone. Why are you getting upset? ._. They are trusted and it's fast.
Also, they are sold at almost every wide-spread retail store I've ever been to.

Tbh, the Ultimate Game cards are all I've been able to find x: They're the same thing as the Cash Card..

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker
I go to places that no one I know goes to because i don't wanna be called a nerd and stuff redface

rofl I think I know what you mean. I'm in college and people see me and go, "Hey, I remember that from middle school!"

I feel your pain. I'm also Black, so watching anime is a secret rofl
Omg, people are crazy
rimedragona
Have you looked into Karma Koins?

http://karmakoin.com/how_it_works

Karma Koins are cooly 3nodding

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
siskataya
rimedragona
Have you looked into Karma Koins?

http://karmakoin.com/how_it_works

No, we haven't - thanks for the idea! We'll check it out biggrin

OMG, she replied to the suggestion but not the questions User Image

Party Member

User Image

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO User Image

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Skuzzie
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
Hobknocker

Back when I was in school no one even knew what it was! :c
Those butts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items