Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Survivor

16,625 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
...Did you know?...

It's not a suggestion, but when I tried to buy cash online the other day, the damn thing would only let me use PayPal no matter what I clicked. This is a problem for me because my PayPal is rather outdated and I don't feel like updating it just for some Gaia Cash. It would be lovely if you could fix that~
...Hell is in the mind...
Ultimate Game Cards are still there everyone. Why are you getting upset? ._. They are trusted and it's fast.
Also, they are sold at almost every wide-spread retail store I've ever been to.

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hobknocker
I go to places that no one I know goes to because i don't wanna be called a nerd and stuff redface

rofl I think I know what you mean. I'm in college and people see me and go, "Hey, I remember that from middle school!"
Makes me feel awkward... blaugh

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sisky pretty clearly said you can buy the Ultimate Game Card, which says clearly on their website that you can purchase them in Wal-Mart, CVS, GameStop, Blockbuster, Meijer, Circle K and some other place I can't remember. Just check out the UGC website if you want something more local and see if they have it.

ETA :: oh. 7-11 too.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Onyx Aradia
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I concur. If it's not available to us, I'd appreciate the icon to at least be hidden. Otherwise, it's just getting one's hopes up.
i have the tree turned off now because of it, but when i do venture in there it still shows mew 5 companies i cant watch videos from.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Adam Weishaupt
Unless you made an agreement with these new possible partners, I see no logical reason to remove your cards from physical stores when they no doubt made up a huge amount of your sales. It's quite possible that this move is going to see lower GC buys.
^ This also!

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm betting that BJ's Warehouse club is one of the stores that will not carry them any more. Am I right? neutral

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
>o> i think its because gaia wants to stop wasting money on manufacturing the cards

if gaia is sending out thousands of cards then it is spending thousands of dollars making those cards

and wouldn't it just be better if they could just cut out paying the company to make the cards <W<

and have the users just buy the cash online

its kinda similar to some of those " go green things " i think

Time-traveling Senshi

All I have to say is please continue to (and do have more people aware of this option) let people be able to use iTunes, and now Google Play, credits from gift cards to buy cash through the On the Go app if they are able to use that. When I need to have some extra cash between cash updates that's the first place I go to now simply because it's very quick and easy to boost cash amounts.

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tamea Goldenrod
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

I worked at 7-11..never saw them. O:

I'm not overly worried about it..as I don't shop online with my credit card I actually go down to the store and buy a visa/mastercard giftcard and then bring it home and use that to purchase my gaia cash. I only asked because the last I heard gcash card's were not available here.

Yeah i know what you mean. My local 7-11 has them. Though its usually only one stack and not more. I just bought my last one there. That's why I said check it out. But they only carry the 25 dollar ones and nothing more. If they decided to cut off the cards, then I'll be forced to either start buying pre paid credit cards or use my pay pal account which I've only used once and didn't like how long it takes to transfer the funds over. i like just being able to go to the store and pick up the cards.-sighs.-

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageIf cash cards are taken out of stores completely you've effectively made it so I can not donate to the site anymore. I have no credit card, I do not plan to get a cell phone, I will not sign up for paypal and the only way I buy my cash is in physical cashcard form. Kind of a bad decision to completely shut out an entire demographic but whatever, if you don't want my cash that's your decision.

It was a nice ride, guess I'll be keeping my money from now on.

^^^ This!

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
mafia18 got banned
>o> i think its because gaia wants to stop wasting money on manufacturing the cards

if gaia is sending out thousands of cards then it is spending thousands of dollars making those cards

and wouldn't it just be better if they could just cut out paying the company to make the cards <W<

and have the users just buy the cash online

its kinda similar to some of those " go green things " i think

I have a feeling it's the stores' decision, not Gaia's. If they're not selling enough, they won't waste shelf space.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Why aren't you telling us which stores? ;A; I hope Shopper's Drug Mart will still carry them, it's the only store near my house that has them... and they took forever to get there in the first place!

Rainbow Fatcat

But I don't own a credit card!!! cat_gonk

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I have bought online but I preffer using the cash cards and it be nice to get a list of stores that wont have them and ones that will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff