Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thank you guys for all the hard work. I can hardly keep on top of my PMs let alone imagine undertaking a project like this. xD

I would love to suggest a Philosophy sub-forum being made, if not now then maybe sometime in the future. I have seen other people suggest it; the Morality and Religion sub-forum doesn't cut it when looking for a really good philosophical debate/thread.

Thanks again and good luck with things! ^.^

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I dunno if this is possible or a good idea, but I wanted to suggest a possible clean up of the Viximo Social games forums & sub-forums.

A lot of people are posting in the main forum for friend requests for their games.

i think you people just confused alot of people with the forum revamp, cleaning them up is one thing but to move everything around and rename some of them
is just a fail

Dapper Veteran

dreamsk
chiaroscuro13
I've always wanted to delete some of my exceedingly old posts in some of the forum threads--especially those that have never had any activity or past relevancy.

Way to go on this major undertaking!!
Best of wishes guys!
I think only Mods can move threads to the recycle bin. sweatdrop They might reject you as it would require dev work to program in that ability (and possible consequences).

I'm well aware that moderators are the only ones who can take down threads in the main forum dreamsk.
I'm talking about deleting my OWN posts and threads just for my own page.
Or at least having the ability not not have to see all my posts and threads ALL the time, especially extremely older ones appearing at the top of that list.

I wasn't talking about what the developers need to do or that I'd even want them to do something like this; I'm not petitioning an idea dreamsk; you misunderstood me.

I'm saying it's just cool when you can do things in guilds to stay organized and it'd be nice it that could happen outside of them too.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
chiaroscuro13
dreamsk
chiaroscuro13
I've always wanted to delete some of my exceedingly old posts in some of the forum threads--especially those that have never had any activity or past relevancy.

Way to go on this major undertaking!!
Best of wishes guys!
I think only Mods can move threads to the recycle bin. sweatdrop They might reject you as it would require dev work to program in that ability (and possible consequences).

I'm well aware that moderators are the only ones who can take down threads in the main forum dreamsk.
I'm talking about deleting my OWN posts and threads just for my own page.
Or at least having the ability not not have to see all my posts and threads ALL the time, especially extremely older ones appearing at the top of that list.

I wasn't talking about what the developers need to do or that I'd even want them to do something like this; I'm not petitioning an idea dreamsk; you misunderstood me.

I'm saying it's just cool when you can do things in guilds to stay organized and it'd be nice it that could happen outside of them too.
I guess I didn't understand your idea with what you had originally said. Do you mean "your own page" as in the "your topics" page?

I just noticed your name...sono italiano?? surprised

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I'm pretty sure the HT TinierMe should not have all these subforums:

User Image

Lucky Cat

Why is Site Feedback subbed under the Welcome to Gaia forum.

Would recommend swapping it with Site Questions & Assistance to make it more practical.

SadDoggo's King

Did a good job... smile

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I had a question, as this goes on will the spread sheet be updated to let us know of the progress and what has been completed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff