Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Fatcat

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A change to the guild forums to make them more similar to the actual forums would be nice, like a subscribe button.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everyone has a dark side.

Here is an idea for the art freebies forum:
There should be two mini-threads. One for requests and one for freebie shops. This way, there won't be over-shadowed request threads and shops.

Do not deny, for it will haunt you.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
yeah! scream scream (lol)

Fluffy Bunny

Apprivoise
I think maybe an option to remove our own old threads would be amazing too.
Being able to clean up on our own.
THIS! x1million

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Stormy Whispers
- Closing down the Spring Cleaning forum and moving any highly-active threads to a new home, most likely the Petitions forum. We want to keep these active threads as they contain awesome user suggestions, and we'd still like to try and get to finishing more of these requests as we have time.

well that was a completely pointless forum. I mean seriously. did ANY of those actually get implemented? I know the ZOMG one has the most cookies probably and still, yet, no go. SMH.

this. this, this, this, and sort of this (I say sort of because even though we can sell back the Potatoverseer skin, I don't know about other SB items),

also, the zOMG one is not something the users can decide for the staff to do. That's their (the higher ups) discretion on whether they want to hire a new dev or transfer a currently-existing dev to zOMG.

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was wondering when Lolita would be moved to its own section xD glad to see it has its own place now. (or will have, as the case may be)

Dapper Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Username: tranquil~darkness
Name of Pumpkin You selected: Owl Pumpkin!!
Why You Picked That Pumpkin: Because it's super cute, duhh! Also, my sister Lexi who I miss more than ever is currently in Romania, so I couldn't enjoy this holiday with her. Lexi's favorite animal's/bird's are owls and when I saw this pumpkin I thought of her. I love her very dearly! The picture below is of her and I playing dress up when we were little (Lexi on left, me on right). I know it wasn't Halloween when this was taken, Lexi and I just loved dressing up no matter what time of year c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Is there currently a Political forum outside of the US Presidential forum?

If not, I think we should add one for discussion in-between the elections. User Image

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Beautiful Fool
A change to the guild forums to make them more similar to the actual forums would be nice, like a subscribe button.

I noticed a similar request in an AtA once - the admins said that since the guild forums are actually on a completely separate system, they can't make quick changes. I think they mentioned that only a couple of staff actually work with the guild forums. Can't remember how many, but it was not a lot.

xD I was going to ask for a subscribe button too, but oh well :3

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
siskataya
I'm unsure of how helpful the proposal for the 'recruit' subforum of Barton OOC is going to be. Will it take in to effect that a good portion of OOC threads also double as recruit threads? Where would these go? Are they applicable for OOC and Recruit, or one over the other? Will this force people to have to create two separate 'OOC' threads to maintain when trying to advertise for their roleplays? The way that it currently sounds, the proposed change for the Barton Recruit forum isn't going to be helpful at all. It sounds like an unnecessary repeated step from what we already have. Recruit threads that are solely recruit threads are barely used. The only way I can see this being beneficial is if you allow the current system of OOC threads (that also double as a recruit thread) to remain in the main OOC forum, while 1x1 search/recruit threads (which are not OOC threads by nature) would go to the new recruit forum.

Is it possible to have this explained a little better to see how beneficial or redundant it will be?

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

theEmocarebear
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Is there currently a Political forum outside of the US Presidential forum?

If not, I think we should add one for discussion in-between the elections. User Image

We have a Politics forum you can post in, yes.
Check the Rules & Guidelines for that forum first since it encourages extended discussion about political topics in that forum. 3nodding

12,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
clean up make your room look clean,save,arranged and cheeful. but sometime when you clean you will find something maybe good maybe worse twisted

Questionable Streaker

Merge the Original Prose and the Original Poetry/Lyrics forums!

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
i'd hate to say this but you need to get rid of the fullmetal alchemist forum because there is no actual conversation about fullmetal alchemist in the forum, i'm constantly finding threads about jersey shore or black butler or something, so i think the entire fma forum needs to be taken down
Man they should give users the right to move or delete threads that they have made and/or comments they have made on a thread.
it's like you do something by mistake then you got a notice from a moderator "Blah Blah Blah, Has been moved to this , or Blah blah Blah.... Has been deleted." It gets annoying when you make a mistake you can't fix and you know you did something wrong but it gets you nowhere and they when they send you those PM's About getting deleted or removed it makes you feel stupid. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff