Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

Sponsored offers are a big part of Gaia, since some people (like myself) rely on them to get donor status for zOMG. Why remove the forum? I don't post there often, but I do go there first when I am having issues.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sounds interesting.

Sparkly Nerd

Wow, fantastic baby.
PLEASE TIDY UP BUTTERCUP CAFE!!

tabs for things like "Drinks, Cakes, Candies, Flowers" and things like that would make getting what we want so much easier!!

FREE ZHIVAGO!

Anxious Swapper

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
I work for TLC bumping, a bumping store on gaia. There is bumper info that i subscribed to. No posts have been posted since 2009. Are you going to delete that thread?

Salty Glitch

Please add a 1x1 Search sub-forum to Barton Town !

Kawaii Shoujo

Sound pretty good.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i love all the changes!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Glitch

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Sounds like a lot of changes are in store. It's hard to visualize some of those from a list like that so I'm eager to see what's in store and how it turns out.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
How about a new GCD subforum where we can post spamish topics with other people about the Gaia world. A place where we can talk about the Gaiaverse without requiring lengthy discussions, and just post short topics like "Would Rina look better as a blonde?" "What would Gino eat on a Tuesday?" etc...and where one word replies like "toast" would be acceptable, because it ain't no discussion, brah.

add: Also, I would highly suggest doing something (either updating the R&G's to include that CI-related reference threads are fine/not fine in the GCD, or creating a new subforum) about the whole "do CI/item lists/guides/reference threads belong in the GCD or the Guides and Resources forum" thing. The semi-monthly complaints about this are sort of getting old. I think we need some clarification whether or not they belong in the GCD or if they'd be better suited for the Guides and Resources forum, given that more often than not the OP's of these threads do not enforce discussion in these threads and mostly sift for information rather than opinion/discussion.

Partying Lover

13,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
You can remove all my old topics...I don't mind.

Revered Seeker

❤ "I am happy on the stickies.

The Sign Shop, Requests, and Contest forum needs a little sticky like the writers subforum and a few others have.. It would help clarify some things for all new and some experienced users in the said forum.

Thank you!"

Loiterer

User ImageCombining Life Issues Subforum into the Lifestyle Discussion forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff