Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
MissSherlockHieiHolmes
The app absolutely will not let me log on with my username and password. I have been trying for a week now to log onto the app and it repeatedly tells me that my username/password is wrong. I double and triple checked my log in information online to make sure I had it correct and I did.
That was a log in error that they recently fixed. If it's still not working for you make sure your IP is verified if you have that enabled.

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Innocence Taken
Well what really bugs me about it is that I can't preview items correctly in the marketplace.
I'm a huge shopper so I'm always browsing the market place,
But with this problem I have to guess if I want the item and if it'd look good.
This. I hate that about it. I don't buy from an iPod anymore cause I got an item i didn't like and couldn't resell once. >.> ended up donating it.
Gaia on the Go won't let me sign in, it keeps telling me my pass or username is incorrect but it works on Safari.

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Mashed Potato Jones
The entire app is lacking the ability to submit reports on threads, posts, pms, etc. I would love to see that fixed.
This! i hate having to go into an actual browser to report threads. >.>

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
I'm having trouble I'm normally logged in all the time. lately since maybe late week is started to say I'm not logged in. so I keep trying to log in it tell's me my user name are password is wrong. I check my password even log in with my laptop I can get in just fine. it has been a huge pain cause sometimes. I want to update my stats while I'm in bed to lazy get to my laptop.

Thieving Genius

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
There is a bug problem in my house.

Bmurray91095's Buttercup

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
When I post in the forums and submit a message, all of the character symbols are erased in the message. i.e. ( quotation marks, comas, etc...)

•Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug

Go to a thread and create a post that contains quotation marks or commas and other markings, submit, then look at the message on the page.

•How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?

It occurs every time I submit a post from the app.

•What page(s) does it happen on?

It occurs after the message is submitted and displayed on the corresponding thread page.

•Does it only happen for you or everyone?

I do not know if this is a common error.

•Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.

There is no error message.

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Menstrual Cramps
BUG #1
Occasionally, when I try to load friend's threads from my phone, it will crash and I'll have to re-open the application. It's not frequent but it can be a bit of a pain. It should be easy to reproduce, as it happens once out of every eight threads I try to open on the phone.

I'm not sure if it happens for everyone and there is no error message, just a complete crash of the application.

I am however still logged in after the crash, so this bug does not log me out.
This happens to me a lot, but it also occurs on several other apps as well. Make sure you've closed other stuff not in use so the phone doesn't get over ran with stuff.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Pandachan84
Menstrual Cramps
BUG #1
Occasionally, when I try to load friend's threads from my phone, it will crash and I'll have to re-open the application. It's not frequent but it can be a bit of a pain. It should be easy to reproduce, as it happens once out of every eight threads I try to open on the phone.

I'm not sure if it happens for everyone and there is no error message, just a complete crash of the application.

I am however still logged in after the crash, so this bug does not log me out.
This happens to me a lot, but it also occurs on several other apps as well. Make sure you've closed other stuff not in use so the phone doesn't get over ran with stuff.

I don't have that issue. This is strictly gaia related for me.
I'm not sure why this is happening, but it won't allow me to sing onto this account on the app, i've made sure it's not a case sensitive issue.

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug~ Try to log in, i've tried re-starting the app and even my device, still won't work
How reproducible is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?~happens every time i try to sign in for the past couple weeks (this has happened before but was fixed -i thought- the last update)
What page(s) does it happen on?~the log in screen
Does it only happen for you or everyone?~not sure
Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it. ~tells me invalid username/password combination, this is not what's happening, i'm positive

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Replying to a PM doesn't work. Something wrong happens to the entire message and that can be seen after looking at the sent PM in your outbox is a incomplete and broken quote tag of the person you were replying to. The rest of the message isn't there.

How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
- Don't know. Once it happened the first time I didn't bother sending another PM on my iphone.
Does it only happen for you or everyone?
- A few posts I read before posting shows it's not just me.
Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.
- No error message.

Invisible Phantom

12,300 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
the app won't recognize my username/password... emo

Generous Tycoon

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PMs Please FIX One Of The Most Notable Glitches YET found ._.
Suggestion :: Remake the mobile website razz

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

I often get an error sending messages where a message sends blank or mostly erased, with only "[ quote=" left in the message.

Also, apostrophes don't show up in messages you send/post to the forums. (For instance, if I typed don't and sent it in a message, the message reads dont. ANNOYING FOR US GRAMMAR NAZIS.)

So far, those are the only two things I've noticed. Thanks for fixing it! <3

Magical Kitten

I don't know if this will help any, but I have been experiencing this bug often because most of what I use the app for is to browse forums. It's not a real big deal, as just going back to the menu and then the forums or thread again seems to fix it most of the time.

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug
Browsing the forums, on pages with long posts (more than a couple lines) or with images, after 3-5 pages inside a thread all the buttons turn "noisy" (like an old tv turned to a non-station), and it "skips" certain parts of the page, with just big white boxes that cover the length of several posts.

How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
It does not always happen, sometimes I can browse very image heavy threads without a problem. It seems to happen more frequently with threads that have 100+ pages.

What page(s) does it happen on?
Forum threads with longer posts or with a few images.

Does it only happen for you or everyone?
I don't know.

Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.
No error message.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces