Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I just my new phone today and i downloaded the app but it wont let me login. Just says its the wrong user/pass when I know i got it right ever single time.

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Private Messages on Gaia on the Go is sending every thing i write in it as blank messages. It has happened every time i use the app to send a PM to a friend

Fashionable Businesswoman

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
When trying to open the monthly collectible under the special tab of the dress up section... Well, the frame doubles up after I select which version I want (like Inception style-- frame within a frame within a frame!), and returns to normal when I go to tops or whichever... But the envelope remains in my inventory without the item ever opening...
When updating my wish list it deleted the entire thing.
Is there any update coming soon?
I'd really like to go to shops and chat without switching to the computer and iPad.

Benevolent Exhibitionist

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I Installed your app into my IPhone 4, and since I had 50$ in my iTunes I decided to use the app to purchase Gaia cash.
19.99$ purchase : Was Accepted
Second 19.99$ Purchas: was accepted.
10.03$ was left over.
I tried to make a 9.99$ purchase to put me at 5000 gaiacash.
It failed , so I attempted 2 4.99$ purchases, and it failed.
It told me or both to contact iTunes support , I called and was directed to the site "expresslane.apple.com"
I then reported the problem but it told me that I had to wait for 8am to get assistance.
I am trying to catch the mad hatter "black Friday sale" I find it unfair that your app is causing me problems on catching this deal.
Thank you , hope to have a solution shortly!!!!

Extragalactic Noob

24,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just tried this new app. It's nice. But I can't find the aquarium, which is (for me) the only reason to use this on the go app. Without it it's useless to me.
Am I too stupid to find my fishes or is it really not here? And if last point is true, am I the only one who bothered?

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Gaia,

I was tickled to discover there was a Gaia app for my iPhone 4, thinking it would be a convenient way to reply to my PM's on the go. I've been having quite a lot of trouble with this particular feature, however; it seems like every other message I send through the app comes up as blank to the receiver. Today it happened three or four times in a row, and has become a headache more than anything.

On another note, whenever my message does send and not appear blank, my "quotation" marks and 'apostrophes' tend to disappear. The commas I believe are sometimes taken out as well even when I know I correctly typed the punctuation marks in on my phone.

I just wanted to make sure this was brought to your attention because it's becoming more and more frequent...
SuperSailorMeirue
The Private Messages on Gaia on the Go is sending every thing i write in it as blank messages. It has happened every time i use the app to send a PM to a friend

YES ME TOO

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Melancholy Victory
This isn't exactly happening to me, but one of my friends cannot use this thread on their iPhone.

The bug: As stated on the first page, Private Messages are rather messed up. It either never sends the PM, or messes up the quote. However, for my friend, it causes most of the message to be cut, leaving only part of a quote; for example, [quote

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug: Sending a private message.

How reproducible is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time? It happens all of the time, at least for my friend.

What page(s) does it happen on? Private Messages.

Does it only happen for you or everyone? Apparently it happens for everyone.

Any fix for this yet?

Neko Two Tail's Significant Otter

Cuddly Demigod

When sending a PM unless I delete all the previous quotes, when I respond it sends a blank responds. Usually the person I'm responding to receives a message from me that reads [quote. I've had this issue for a long time but never really reported it but as I use it more now it's beginning to get more and more annoying.

Dangerous Genius

OverIy Epux
Melancholy Victory
This isn't exactly happening to me, but one of my friends cannot use this thread on their iPhone.

The bug: As stated on the first page, Private Messages are rather messed up. It either never sends the PM, or messes up the quote. However, for my friend, it causes most of the message to be cut, leaving only part of a quote; for example, [quote

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug: Sending a private message.

How reproducible is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time? It happens all of the time, at least for my friend.

What page(s) does it happen on? Private Messages.

Does it only happen for you or everyone? Apparently it happens for everyone.

Any fix for this yet?

I believe so.
Menstrual Cramps
BUG #1
Occasionally, when I try to load friend's threads from my phone, it will crash and I'll have to re-open the application. It's not frequent but it can be a bit of a pain. It should be easy to reproduce, as it happens once out of every eight threads I try to open on the phone.

I'm not sure if it happens for everyone and there is no error message, just a complete crash of the application.

I am however still logged in after the crash, so this bug does not log me out.

BUG #2
Whenever I try to respond to a PM, and press send with their text quoted as normal, it either does one of two things:

A) Bugs out and never sends the PM. Thus, having to follow up via the actual website on my safari browser.

B) Screws up quoting their text and my reply is not visible. It messes up on the quoting tags.

This is vastly more annoying that the other bug and ALWAYS happens. gonk
This happens to me too on my main account (this account is a guild mule) but I have not tried on this one.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug:
Type a message to someone on the private messaging and send it. They reply and you reply to them, the only thing they receive is a message saying you quoted them.
How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
Very reproducible, it happens all the time.
What page(s) does it happen on?
The private messaging page
Does it only happen for you or everyone?
I'm unsure, hollar if it happens to you too.
Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.
No

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
A problem that keeps happening on the app is it says it cannot maintain network connection when there is no problem with it. Unsure if this is a problem with the phone or the app, though. I'm attaching two screen shots of the problem.

Shot 1

Shot 2

Lonely Noob

I can't log visit the Rally because it keeps giving me a "you have not logged in" message when I'm pretty sure I did and I tried to refresh my page, re-log and everything. I thought this was just a glitch since I was new and all, but now it's the third day. I've been on Gaia before but this is a new profile on a new laptop. I've also tried clearing my history, cookies and cache. I tried to restart it. Both the towns don't work either, yet zOMG works perfectly fine. I'm guessing this is a site issue because a few others have this problem, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff