Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Capitalist

•Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug

•How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
every time i access zomg lately it lags every 5 second

•What page(s) does it happen on?
Zomg

•Does it only happen for you or everyone?
you allwayse have coments from every one saying its lagging

•Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it
just a ubber lagg
Hello Sirs and/or Mam's

I have a bug that kinda sucks...

So i was just screwing around in Zomg in the accient ruins when the game starts glitching out lagging a bit. Thinking nothing of it and spamming on the mouse because i was being chased by atleast 20 different things i end up running up a wall. Due to the fact that it was glitching and such i decided to exit the game and come back. That pretty much screwed me over cuz when i came back I ended up being stuck in the wall. I tryed to call over the animated but the only thing in that part are the vaces and they cant reach me >.<

So if theres anyway you can help me that'd be awesome before i rage and flip a table scream sweatdrop

Thank you kindly for your time 3nodding

Barton Sweetheart

MaeveAilith
•Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug

•How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
every time i access zomg lately it lags every 5 second

•What page(s) does it happen on?
Zomg

•Does it only happen for you or everyone?
you allwayse have coments from every one saying its lagging

•Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it
just a ubber lagg

Try posting this in site feedback when it gets very bad there is two zOMG threads to post in as well.

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tipping no longer appears to be working from the iPhone.
Hit the tip button and nothing happens.
To make sure this was not just a lack of notification I tried to tip 2 friend accounts and asked them if they received tips.
They did not.
Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug
I tried on the house pride item. Put on my old clothes. (saved in outfits tab) i went to gift the item to a guy who's avi wasn't changing. I don't want the item. Then I was told I couldn't gift the item. then I was told I couldn't change my avatar's clothes.
Then I was told I couldn't move items from my storage locker to my inventory.

How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
Idk. It won't let me do anything!
What page(s) does it happen on?
Avatar customization page and inventory pages.
Does it only happen for you or everyone?
Only Me so Far
Do you get an error message? Copy and paste it.

*Save failed, please try again.

Reason: Unable to move items during the avatar save. Please try again. serial_not_in_owner_location

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.*

(This is the message displayed when I try to change clothes)

Inventory has changed, please reload.
(This is the message displayed when I try to move my items from storage to main inventory)

I can't try gifting the item again to copy that message because the item has disappeared. And yes, I did check the trade tab to see if it went through as a gift. It did not. It's hasn't appeared in the trade tabs as a gift or back in my inventory.

(My complaint on this issue)
I tried on the house pride item then I took it off like right after ( as you can tell I like black and white and could not resist) and put on my avi's old clothes because i have a friend who's avatar refused to change to a "Pokemon" during the game. I tried to send him the "house pride," as a gift since he couldn't play anyway. It refused. Now I cannot change the clothes on my avatar. I cannot access my Storage Locker because it claims "My Inventory" has changed. I cannot move any of my items but I can still sell the items. And as of this morning, My House pride Item has disappeared but it hasn't shown up in my trades tab as a gift.

It sucks major. I don't want the item,
I just want to move my items and save my clothes again. sad

Animal Noob

I have no idea if anyone else is having the same problem as I.

I am unable to see my own aquarium when I go to the actual fish tab under my Gaia. I see only the icon for a picture that cannot be displayed or link is broken. I am, however, able to see my tank from my signature. And so are others, because my Booty grab is being played.

*This always happens. Nothing affects it, it's just a broken link, it looks like.
*No error message was displayed, only the broken link thumbnail.

I am running Chrome and Firefox.
I use both PC and Mac.

Any way to solve this? smile I wanted to feed my fish.

Dapper Shapeshifter

I would be glad to have the option of viewing my post after I posted, rather than the first page.

Also, tipping function needs to be fixed on the iPhone, currently it does nothing when pressed.
Bug #1
When I search for it in the playstore, I can't find it. I type in Gaia on the Go, and it says no listings.

Bug #2
When my girlfriend gets on with her phone, it says her username/password is incorrect, she checks it, and its still wrong.
But she gets on her laptop and it signs in just fine.

Fatcat

Lately I've been noticing a Private Messaging problem... All the messages i've sent from the iPod Application (iOS6), the messages just show up as -
- x Candyy
- and that's all... Been happening for every message i've sent.

Skilled Raider

Tips don't work for me too. Would be neato if you guys could fix that <3
Also, the issue with replying to PM's seems a old one to me. I hope this one gets a fix with the next update as well ^^

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My clan is broken. i cannot get inside everytime it keeps saying this:

An error occurred:
Unable to retrieve information about this guild.

my hypotheses are either theres another name for my clan somewhere, or my clan's ID got glitched and scrambled. i need help to fix these clan problems plz crying

Sarcastic Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have trouble when I'm messaging someone. It does the same thing that forums used to do where it deletes unsupported characters. Less than and greater than signs, pounds, but even apostrophes and quote.marks, which makes quoting the previous message quite messy.

If it makes any difference, I have the newest Gaia app and I work on a first gen. iPad.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
When I reply to a PM from my phone it sends nothing I type. This seems to be consistent issue.
Also, tipping from phone still not working. (Pretty sure I posted this earlier.)
Finally, I can not accept friend requests. It lets me click on the button, but does not work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff