Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Smoker

my account is x-Acid-lollypops-x

and i've been trying to login. But i can't find it anywhere. I use mozilla firefox. and I had no password fill in or remember password. I didn't forget my password. I was simply deleted it seems and i don't even know why! Can someone tell me why? I've never done anything wrong on Gaia but suddenly, Poof! i'm not even there
On my other account, Pineapple Daiquiri, I just recently reset the password (about 20 minutes ago) and when I went to re-log in after logging off for about 3-5 minutes, it won't let me log in. I know the password is correct, it just won't let me log in. I was using Internet Explorer at the time. I've also tried it on Mozilla, and it doesn't work there either.
well 4 me... i changed my password on my gaia account...then promptly forgot it because it was something long xD. anyways so then it thought, no biggie...ill just click the "forgot password" button and ittl send 2 my email- but it didn't send at all. and i know its the right email account, bcuz i get all these messages saying "see what your missing" . and i dont get the email with my password!!!!! its sooo annyoing! ive tried it on lots of different browsers but none of them work. cry
so this is my mule 4 when i was supporting boo.... but id really like my old account back. its been like half a year already!
my old account was Xtramints :/

Phantom

TehDarkNspookyOne
well 4 me... i changed my password on my gaia account...then promptly forgot it because it was something long xD. anyways so then it thought, no biggie...ill just click the "forgot password" button and ittl send 2 my email- but it didn't send at all. and i know its the right email account, bcuz i get all these messages saying "see what your missing" . and i dont get the email with my password!!!!! its sooo annyoing! ive tried it on lots of different browsers but none of them work. cry
so this is my mule 4 when i was supporting boo.... but id really like my old account back. its been like half a year already!
my old account was Xtramints :/

My old account got hacked sad someone changed my password, my name, and made it look all noody sad
stressed thanks stressed
It happened to my main account, `Porcelain `Doll... I can't log onto it.

I tried logging on but it said the information was wrong... so I changed the password with the email retrieval thing. I tried to log on with my new password, but it didn't work either... and now it Gaia says that a recent email was already sent to my email (so I can't send another one), but when I try to use the email already sent, it says "You're trying to change someone else's password" or something like that....

I use FireFox...
I do have the "remember me" turned on and
I had FireFox save my password...

2,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi,

i've been trying to log in to my old account its Areirodwen. I don't remember my password and the e-mail I had for this account in order to retrieve my password i deleted. Is there anything I can do to get my old account back?
Well my account let me on now... for some reason.
o-o
`Porcelain `Doll
Well my account let me on now... for some reason.
o-o

It's back to not letting me on...
D:

I figured something was wrong when I could send PMs but not receive them... so I logged out, and it wouldn't let me log back in.
` I z z y

I'm not even allowed to log into my account with my username, only my email

And then on top of that I can send my self a new password request, go to confirm it and get the "you trying to change an account that isn't yours" almost without fail.

I don't have remember me on, and use the newest Moz FF with Firefox's password saver, but even when pw deleted from FF's memory and hand typed in there's no logging in. It's an endless circle of captchas until you give up.

My log of issues is Here. Because it wasn't until this last week I found out you can log in with your email.

And the newest thing is that my account isn't going to my account. I'm not getting PMs or trades to me. People have to use my Profile #.

i can't log in
- which browser are you using? safari
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? not really, I mean I always log off and go on my mule
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? no

my main acc is kimmilouie
oh I'm having a lovely time with this, I have a 2003 account, I can't even remember what e-mail I originally signed up under.

Greedy Noob

oh good, i thought i was the only one crying

- which browser are you using? firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? sometimes
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? yes

my main was 'Lovely Misao' gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers