Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Businesswoman

Hello!

I clicked the "forgot password" button, then wrote my email in. When I checked my email, there were no new messages, when I tried to resend, it didn`t allow me, saying it already sent the message. So, how I can know my password if I forgot it? Or could you resend me the email again and make sure it really came?

I use these: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.47 Safari/536.11
But most I use Google Chrome.

"Remember Me": No.

Autofill: Yes.

Thank you.

OG Businesswoman

Hello again!

Now, it sent me the mail to my email and wrote my new password in, but it said: Invalid key. It made me think I want to change password for someone else. But if I got autofill and I can log in this account, why I can`t change the password? I want to play Gaia on another computer, but I just cant log in on it. Could you fix that thing?

Thank you, again!
I've gotten this message a few times...

- which browser are you using? Firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes, but I still get it if I turn it off.
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? Yes

Dapper Shapeshifter

I've been trying to log into old my account for a few hours now. I had given my friend my info for it and he claims he didn't change it and that he wouldn't remember anyways. So I used my old login info and it doesn't work, or I tried to use the "Forgot Login?" thing. Needless to say, I've used it twice and I have not gotten an email for my login information. stressed
- which browser are you using? Internet Explorer

- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? yes

- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? I think

Ok so I'm geting logged out every few minutes I even tried reseting my password and its still doing it.
I had a problem with this earlier but now, it's fixed I guess.
yeah same thing what happened to my mule acc...but the thang is i forgot my email on my mule acc..so just wanna ask if thres any ways to know or figure out what the lost acc's email? or is that it just say bye bye to that acc..lol

Naughty Sex Symbol

The only thing I've found that works to get around this problem is to use the user number. I've been getting this error a lot lately.

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
my beat friend can't log-on to gaia she is having these problems too!:

Basically, it looks like some people are having problems with the "Forgot Your Login?" The problematic symptom seems to be:

- you ask for your password to be sent
- you click on the link in the e-mail
- it asks you to enter your password, and then confirm it
- when you try to submit, it says "invalid key"

- which browser are you using? google chromo
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? yes
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? yes

i tried to get her one of the free items... the 4 team creature one, but i cant get 2.
Have you tried different browsers like google chrome?
Yeah. I have temporary forgetfulness, so i ignore my security password a lot. i ignore everything a lot.. period.
But i do not need keep in mind me on, im using chrome and im not finalized in to any other account, without fall short i still get a incorrect key x(.
http://earthquake-victims-appeal.wallinside.com/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces