Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Well my friend can't log, although she knows it's the right password.When she clicks on "forgot your password", she's got an "ok mail has been sent" ,but she never gets any mail. Can someone help please?

4,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
+ all the items on her avi are gone!
I've been a member of gaia for 3+ years now and i forgot the login to my other account which hasnt been active for about 5 months.I've sent the forgot login email multiple times with no email coming to me.I sent a ticket for help to the gaia support team and they reply within 2 weeks and they dont say ANYTHING all it says in the email is that "Please take a survey tell us how we did"The gaia support team hasn't been helping me at all i've sent two tickets now with the same result and am unsure where to go next.Any help on this issue would be great.

Btw,this account is my mule the account that is my main is "Streife Vandre"
It happens every morning with me. This isn't even my account. When I tried to sign into my account today, I reset my password, used the same ctrl+v from the password change box to paste the password into the login box and it wouldn't let me in. I couldn't get another email, either, because I had just changed my password two seconds ago.

I changed the email address the password change emails were going to. When I asked for the email to be sent to that account, it told me there was no account with that email. When I entered what was supposed to be the defunct email address, it sent it there instead.

When I refresh the page, it doesn't work, either. I have tried to log in from the home page, the 'oops wrong password' page, and the login box on top of Lifestyle Discussion. I've reloaded all of this pages to see if it went through, but none of them have given me anything other than 'enter your password'.

I know for a fact that I'm not typing it in incorrectly, any of the times. Last night, I made a super long password, and saved it in three different text documents in case one of them had a number deleted. They all corroborated and the password didn't work this morning.

I was also locked out of my second account, as well as this account I'm posting from, which is my boyfriend's. My boyfriend was able to reset his password this morning, but I wasn't able to get back into either of my accounts.

- which browser are you using?

Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 m

- do you have "Remember Me" turned on?

No, should I?

- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser?

No, never had

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I am not getting an email at all to reset my password!
I have sent a ticket before but it was just closed!
It keeps telling me "email sent" but I honestly am not getting an email...
crying

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Taco00

groove as your soul sings

Sorry for both your troubles.
I have been having a similar problem, although not as bad or severe, and was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, which email provider you two use for these account?

I am trying to find a connection and see if that will help this be resolved. Hope it will. sad
Angelic iGirl
Sorry for both your troubles.
I have been having a similar problem, although not as bad or severe, and was wondering, if you don't mind me asking, which email provider you two use for these account?

I am trying to find a connection and see if that will help this be resolved. Hope it will. sad

I use gmail. But Gaia also wouldn't register the change when I tried to switch from my gmail account to a different email account. Did you change your email recently? Check the older email addresses you had on file to see if it's going there instead.

Mythical Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'm using internet explorer and have the remember me turned on. I have been using the same password and it forces me to make a new one every three log-in's. This has been going on for atleast three months, maybe more. This is more than a mild inconvenince. I hope a solution is found soon.

4,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
well i discovered that i've got hacked and it was because of that, that i couldn't have the mail
Every time I log in, it asks for my password to be entered, even though I have already entered it..

- which browser are you using? Chrome/16.0.912.63
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? no.
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? I clicked yes when the bar popped up asking me, but it doesn't work
. gonk
I have a gaia that i can't log in to. When i try to log in it sends me Xeach time to log in again as if i logged in wrong. My sister said it was probably because it has a yahoo email, but i was able to login in may this year after months of not being able to but then it wouldnt open up again. I tried refreshing the main page, and typing my password first but it wont let me in.

Generous Bookworm

31,675 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Pine Perfection 250
Every time I log in, it asks for my password to be entered, even though I have already entered it..

- which browser are you using? Chrome/16.0.912.63
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? No.

I usually just go to Gaiaonline.com/auth/login and it lets me online that way.

I hope it helps!

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Edward 100
I've been having the same issue, though it let's me login after the second try. I have my password saved through firefox and the remember me. It errors and says incorrect login, I hit submit again and it works. But it causes the daily chance to be glitched as well. It leaves the page greyed out and I have to refresh, or it tells me that I've already claimed it for the day, even though I hadn't been on for over 24 hours. sad

I have Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1
I use Remember Me
I use the save password feature of the browser
Comp runs Vista (if that helps)

Spirited Avenger

I'm having a problem with this again. stare

which browser are you using? Internet Explorer
do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? I don't think so.

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just recently ran into this problem this week. I entered the right password, but couldn't log in. Then I changed the password, but then the new password didn't work and the previous password worked again (for some strange reason).

- which browser are you using? Google Chrome v16.0.912.63
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? No

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out