Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Raider

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think it would be great to get to the guilds from the app but I haven't had any problems.

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like how there isn't a way to report posts or threads.

Magical Vampire

21,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Cannot delete pm's

Gem

When I go into my shop and go back, sometimes it says that the page is unavailable and I try to refresh and it doesn't work.
Oh and In the marketplace I can't seem to access the last icon of the luxury items ( the one in the bottom right) because my zoom in and zoom out buttons are there.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Samsung Galaxy Nexus with a custom rom. Tried to buy GC with it a few days ago and got a server side error. A day later, got charged with no GCash in sight.

Romantic Sex Symbol

I keep going to one of the tabs, like for example notices, and a lot of times it's a blank page even though it says I have notices. Also I can try to go to a subscribed thread and it can sometimes be blank or all of the posts won't show up. I'm on a droid incredible 4g.

Nimble Explorer

Yeah, being able to report threads and posts would be nice.

Rainbow Loiterer

I am more than a little disapointed with this recent update. Don't get me wrong, from what I can tell Gaia had a timely fix for something that could have been a major issue with GC. And a couole things were thrown in like a register button and the black bar on the right side of the screen seems to be fixed, although I personally had not noticed it becauae it is so thin on the phone I'm using. But I still can't use a back button in the forums, the app itself is still terribly slow, and I would really like to at least be directed to the last page when either posting or editing a post.

Droid Charge
Verizon
Android version 2.3.6

Feral Star

I just recently got the app on my nexus s but didn't get too far...

When I tried to check my PMs, instead of loading the message, I get a pop up stating that gaia is now available for android. I'm not sure why it would be telling me this since I was using said app. I selected "OK" anyway to see what would happen. The pop up disappeared and the PM said "please wait" and then never loaded the message. I hope this is helpful feedback. Thank you for making the app and for reading my input.

Devoted Bunny

24,175 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: KO 200
i have a lg optimus v android 2.2.2 and i.cant install it says nor compatible

Devoted Bunny

24,175 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: KO 200
i hope it gets fixed

Rainbow Loiterer

Robexa Nebulon
I just recently got the app on my nexus s but didn't get too far...

When I tried to check my PMs, instead of loading the message, I get a pop up stating that gaia is now available for android. I'm not sure why it would be telling me this since I was using said app. I selected "OK" anyway to see what would happen. The pop up disappeared and the PM said "please wait" and then never loaded the message. I hope this is helpful feedback. Thank you for making the app and for reading my input.

When you see that popup hit the cancel button instead of OK. It should make the popup go away for at least until you log off. And everything will load after that.

Rainbow Loiterer

HTC MyTouch 4G Slide
T-Mobile
Android Version 2.3.4

So, the entire reason I got this phone was for the physical keyboard. Sure I can use it to type in the Gaia App, but the screen wont turn sideways which kind of defeats the purpose of using the keyboard considering I can't really read sideways. Please make it so the screen can be sideways as well as up and down!

I have also had an issue with the popup in the app saying the app is availible. Is this really necissay? Please take it out!

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Curious to know if ya'll are planning on making an aquarium interface available on the Gaia App for Android. If not I'd just like to say I'd really like to see one that way I could manage my aquarium more easily on the go, so i could always make sure it stays healthy. TY for your consideration Gaia staff, I hope to hear back from you soon.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I finally got an Android phone a couple of weeks ago and got around to app hunting. I'm rather disappointed to find out the Gaia app isn't compatible with my phone (Samsung Galaxy Q/Samsung SGH-T589R), yet I can get both of the Monster Galaxy games if I wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff