Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't find it in my android market.... there should be a better mobile link since google play won't work for some users

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Jellykans: The post saying that it doesn't want feedback for other electronic devices is in reference to using Gaia from your mobile browser. This thread is about the app they developed for Android. There's no "dichotomy" (I'm pretty sure you're using this word wrong) involved.

Rayven: If you can't find it on the market (and still refer to it as the Market) your phone is probably outdated and the application isn't supported on your device. Most modern devices have changed Android Market to Google Play, and even on Android Market, applications that are not supported on your particular device can't be found on the market.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Not compatible. emo

Quote:
This app is incompatible with your Sprint LGE LS670.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Droid X2, Android version: 2.3.5, Verizon

Cash Shop broken o_O;

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Forgot to mention that here. Brought it up in my previous thread.

10. Cash shop is a mess.

Dangerous Knight

Okay, I left some of these things as feedback in the PlayStore but it's probably better to post it here so:
Using an Acer Iconia A500 tablet. Android 4.0.3

Animated items break the home page. Avatar and Daily Chance do not show up with an Animated Item equipped. Screenshot.
This error seems to have corrected after entering dressup via the app.

App does not fill entire screen. There is a black gap on the top and right hand sides. All provided screenshots show this.

Can't list items on the Marketplace. Get "Failed to load an item #0". Screenshot

Marketplace dropdown menus for changing list dates display broken characters. Screenshot

Sometimes pressing the back button on the navigation causes a "Webpage failed to load error". Not currently able to reproduce for a screenshot.
What is the app called? Because I can't find it!

Ruthless Codger

User Image

I can't even use it on my Sanyo Zio, even though I have the update and the Google Play store.

So I guess, please add support for more devices?

Dapper Phantom

I'm using an LG Optimus V and for some reason it says the application is not compatible with my phone. I'm guessing it's too old? A lot of us are still on 3G so if you could make it work on slightly older phones I think a lot of users would appreciate that. >.< Thank you.

Heartwarming Galaxy

Currently using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Issues I'm having

1) All the suddenly while I was typing this up on the app it randomly blacked out, rotated itself(even though I have my rotation off)

2) navigating the marketplace in the app-it's quite difficult at first it seems fine but if I wanted to view all in lets say" Luxury items" I have no idea how.

3) please add regular shop option I wanted to change my mules hair but, I couldn't figure out where that would be.

4) unable to log out- good thing it was on my mules account but even after pressing log out, the screen still shows I'm logged in to the app

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
First off I would love to say that thank you for bringing this out for aneroid based devices.

HOWEVER, I myself cannot download the app. I have the kindle fire that is not a compatible android device for the google play store or to be able to download the Gaia on the go app.

I would like to ask if it would be possible that this app somehow be put up in the kindle fire app store. I just recently downloaded the app for Monster Galaxy Zodiac Islands after waiting who knows how long for it to be made avaliable in the kindle fire app store.

I would love to use the Gaia on the go app, so please take this into consideration.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I have not installed the app yet but I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I've been waiting for a Andrioid app for a long time and know I'll be putting it to good use. heart

Space Goat

Thanks for making the Android app!

I have one concern about the app. I noticed that the password field isn't treated as a password, so the entire thing is spelled out on my autocorrect when I'm typing in the password, and it's then saved as a word in the dictionary. That doesn't seem very secure to me. Is there a way to fix that?

I'm using a Motorola Droid 2. Thanks!

EDIT: Android version 2.3.4

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ummm let me show you what my problem is...

Phone AT&T Pantech PantechP8000

http://i46.tinypic.com/oj09r6.gif

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My phone is not compatible... The other phone showing there is not mine its my GF's... I use it sometimes that's why its registered to my Gmail Account...

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rayven Delauro
I can't find it in my android market.... there should be a better mobile link since google play won't work for some users
Please go here,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaia&hl=en&rdid=com.gaia&rdot=1

Sign in your gmail account that is link to your phone and click install and it will let you know if your phone is compatible for it...

The reason you can't find it on Play Store is most likely that it is not compatible for your phone :/

Sadly that is my problem...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces