Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Human

First person to post on page 200 will win 10k

Do you want that achievement? You know the one from getting all the different candy hearts, well post here with what you need.

Thanks to you guys I got the Megathread achievement. It would be really great if you guys could help me get the Threadmaster achievement too, but thank you so much already.

I will try to help everyone get what they need and I'd love it if you could do the same for me. Once you have gotten a candy heart you need it would be great if you could cross it off your list.

I'm open to all types of Valentines, sweet or creepy, I'll love them all. I may post the best ones below.

Thanks to Lord Pudding
Lord_Pudding

If you go to the events page next to the hearts collected is a (?), it has a list of the ones you need there.

So here are all the different types of Candy Heart:
    I <3 CATS
    BLING
    GIMME LOVE
    U R SVALR
    *GRUNTS*
    FLY U 2 THE MOON
    *WINK*
    DID U KNOW
    LOVE BOSS
    LOOTS
    MY CAT IS DYING
    FILE UR TAXES
    TOO SWEET
    PART-TIME
    SWEET ABS
    BUB
    MI AMORE
    DRAMA LLAMA
    DERE DERE
    GET REAL
    $$$$
    LICK ME
    I LIEK DUCKS
    UR A BUTT
    TEE HEE HEE
    WHY NOT
    FISHIES
    LETS RIDE
    <3 EVERY BOY
    YOU + ME
    GO HOME
    OwO
    CALL ME
    MEW

Here is the list of different templates in case anyone wanted to know
My beloved receiver,
You and I are just two adjective people trying to make it in this adjective world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of a crime in the past, and I know you've dabbled in 1 of the seven sins, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our adjective love. Without you, I'm nothing but a adjective animal.
Yours adverb,
sender
Dear receiver,
I believe it was famous singer or band who once sang, "Oh, my noun, my noun, I've hungered for your noun a long, adjective time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, rapper, who said "verb ending with -ing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing plural noun like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?
XOXO,
sender
Dear receiver,
There is a hole in my body part when you're not around. I've tried filling it with meaningless plural noun. I took a class on verb ending with -ing to try and get my mind off it. I've eaten number whole plural foods to try and comfort myself. I even took a trip to try and get away. The airline lost my noun, but I did end up bringing back a exotic animal. What I'm saying is, nothing can ever replace the way you make me verb.
adverb yours,
sender
Dear receiver,
Please, my beloved, come with me on a adjective journey to the deepest noun of my internal organ. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in city and dance with me across the undulating noun? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and verb like verb ending with -ing plural noun?
Yours truly,
sender
Dearest receiver,
I cannot begin to describe how adverb my body part burns for you. As I write this, I'm verb ending with -ing in my noun, unable to contain my verb ending with -ing desire. Please, accept my adjective embrace and know that you're truly the fruit of my eye.
I yearn for you adverb,
sender
Dear receiver,
Never have I seen so lovely and fragile a creature as you, my adjective love. You're like a wounded animal, verb ending with -ing to escape from a hunter's noun. Let me take you away from all your adjective suffering, to a place filled with plural noun and adjective plural noun.
I verb for you tragically,
sender
Dear receiver,
You're my adjective match, and there's no one like you in the entire place. The fire I see in your plural body parts burns like the brilliant sun, and without you my noun is entirely adjective. Your love is the noun that keeps me grounded. My oxygen may as well be your adjective musk, for I need it to verb.
Yours for length of time,
sender
Dear receiver,
How I long to hear your adjective song again. What was it called? Ah yes, song name. How your adjective voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded animal. Such emotion! Let us join together and verb in unison, your adjective song carrying our hearts to adjective heights.
With love,
sender
receiver,
You know how the song goes: "adjective men say only plural noun rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your adjective embrace. Now I know how fictional character felt when the plural noun first parted to reveal fictional character silhouetted against a adjective sky. It was emotion at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, verb ending with -ing adverb until you get here.
Yours truly,
sender
Dear receiver,
In the adjective words of a popular song, "However far away, I will always verb you / however long I stay, I will always verb you." My love, you truly excite the noun in my soul, and I cannot verb for even one more day without your adjective body part by my side.
Yours adverb,
sender
Dear receiver,
Without you, I am lost, like a profession without his tool, like a sport player without her noun. Whenever you're away, I feel as if a noun is pressing down against my body part, suffocating me with adjective longing. Please be mine!
adverb yours,
sender
Dear receiver,
I cannot describe the verb ending with -ing sensation that overcomes my body part when you are near, my adjective darling. I feel as though a thousand plural animals are dancing through my internal organ, and I'm powerless to control the beating of my internal organ. Could it be love, or is it merely my 1 of the 7 deadly sins getting the better of me? Either way: be my Valentine!
With all my plural noun,
sender

Demonic Human

My list

I am full, feel free to keep sending and I will put you on the list later but please help others in this thread too. Thank You

I <3 CATS - Jaded Jellyfish, phasia86
    BLING - Purple_On_The_Brain
    GIMME LOVE - Effur, Anon, Azzy-licious
    U R SVALR - Anon, Anon
    *GRUNTS* - Anon, Azzy-licious
    FLY U 2 THE MOON - Purple_On_The_Brain
    *WINK* - Anon, Azzy-licious
    DID U KNOW - Effur
    LOVE BOSS - Anon
    LOOTS - Anon, 0_Sylryz_0, MingSao, xVanillaTwilight
    MY CAT IS DYING - Marik Vulpina, Anon, blackxxraine
    FILE UR TAXES - Anon
    TOO SWEET - Anon, Anon
    PART-TIME - Anon, Purple_On_The_Brain
    SWEET ABS - wikja, Anon
    BUB - sasami-ami
    MI AMORE - Anon, xVanillaTwilight
    DRAMA LLAMA - PettyKwon, Kalibel
    DERE DERE - Knight of Britannia, Margaree
    GET REAL - Margaree
    $$$$ - 1kaz, Kalibel
    LICK ME - Anon
    I LIEK DUCKS - Lil_Noir, biohazard_wolf8080, Anon
    UR A BUTT - Theosaurus-rex
    TEE HEE HEE - Purple_On_The_Brain
    WHY NOT - Anon, Nipply Noodles
    FISHIES - Azzy-licious
    LETS RIDE - sittie_chan
    <3 EVERY BOY - Kalibel, AlePh27
    YOU + ME - Biedronka
    GO HOME - Marik Vulpina
    OwO - Azzy-licious
    CALL ME - Kalibel, Anon, Miss Lazy Genius, JiGziK
    MEW - xDark Resonance, Mochiccino, Vanillachrono

NOT A MAD LIB - Hassels

Demonic Human

My favs

My beloved Angelic Reprobate,
You and I are just two morbid people trying to make it in this decrepted world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of manslaughter in the past, and I know you've dabbled in lust, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our bloody love. Without you, I'm nothing but a slick honeybadger.
Yours urgently ,
Anonymous
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
Without you, I am lost, like a teacher without his cart, like a aerobatics player without her employee. Whenever you're away, I feel as if a water is pressing down against my eye, suffocating me with sweet longing. Please be mine!
zealously yours,
Effur
Dearest Angelic Reprobate,
I cannot begin to describe how daintily my thorax burns for you. As I write this, I'm soothing in my hero, unable to contain my visiting desire. Please, accept my shaggy embrace and know that you're truly the raspberry of my eye.
I yearn for you intentionally,
xDark Resonance
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
There is a hole in my butt when you're not around. I've tried filling it with meaningless Butts. I took a class on butting to try and get my mind off it. I've eaten 1300135 whole butts to try and comfort myself. I even took a trip to try and get away. The airline lost my Butt, but I did end up bringing back a buttasaurus. What I'm saying is, nothing can ever replace the way you make me butt.
butt yours,
Theosaurus-rex
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
Never have I seen so lovely and fragile a creature as you, my womanly love. You're like a wounded sheep, bursting to escape from a hunter's baby. Let me take you away from all your evil suffering, to a place filled with walls and entire cans.
I scatter for you tragically,
Anonymous
You and I are just two your my angel people trying to make it in this hi world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of and my devil in the past, and I know you've dabbled in you're just wonderful, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our you drive me insane and keep me sane love. Without you, I'm nothing but a as you dare not leave me as I cannot live.
Yours you are,
1kaz
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
Never have I seen so lovely and fragile a creature as you, my green love. You're like a wounded squid, stroking to escape from a hunter's desk. Let me take you away from all your soft suffering, to a place filled with cats and slippery elves.
I talk for you tragically,
Anonymous
I cannot begin to describe how lovingly my knee burns for you. As I write this, I'm hanging in my man, unable to contain my chasing desire. Please, accept my numerous embrace and know that you're truly the pineapple of my eye.
I yearn for you frantically,
Biedronka
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
I tried to think of a way to describe how I walk you, and my brain kept coming back to the slipper. You see, it pushes out of the hate to grow and type in an environment full of danger, eventually juggling and becoming fully realized as what I had hoped it was to be the entire time-- a sour mask. And when it's as gorgeous as ours is, I just want to show everybody!
Forever envy,
sittie_chan
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
I believe it was Benny Musk who once sang, "Oh, my employee, my song, I've hungered for your turntable a long, paramount time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Trunkblaster Hogg, who said "admiring ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing weeds like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?
XOXO,
Lil_Noir
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
Without you, I am lost, like a customer service rep without his nautical eyedropper, like a baseball player without her video game. Whenever you're away, I feel as if a computer is pressing down against my thyroid gland, suffocating me with black longing. Please be mine!
frantically yours,
Effur
You and I are just two white people trying to make it in this short world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of passing bad checks in the past, and I know you've dabbled in pride, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our silky love. Without you, I'm nothing but a visceral cat.
Yours cruelly,
Anonymous
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
Never have I seen so lovely and fragile a creature as you, my fatal love. You're like a wounded guinea pig, sewing to escape from a hunter's idiot. Let me take you away from all your scarlet suffering, to a place filled with boxes and rotund children.
I diagnose for you tragically,
Anonymous
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
I cannot describe the sewing sensation that overcomes my leg when you are near, my rich darling. I feel as though a thousand mussels are dancing through my eye, and I'm powerless to control the beating of my small intestine. Could it be love, or is it merely my lust getting the better of me? Either way: be my Valentine!
With all my potatoes,
Anonymous
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
I cannot describe the gyrating sensation that overcomes my cheek when you are near, my crimson darling. I feel as though a thousand dolphins are dancing through my brain, and I'm powerless to control the beating of my brain. Could it be love, or is it merely my greed getting the better of me? Either way: be my Valentine!
With all my fools,
Miss Lazy Genius
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
How I long to hear your thespian song again. What was it called? Ah yes, "Sensual Experimentation in Love Jail". How your melodic voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded octopus. Such longing! Let us join together and run in unison, your fatal song carrying our hearts to deafening heights.
With love,
Anonymous
I cannot begin to describe how Deftly my boob burns for you. As I write this, I'm Stalking in my garter, unable to contain my Touching desire. Please, accept my sexy embrace and know that you're truly the banana of my eye.
I yearn for you proudly,
Nipply Noodles
I cannot begin to describe how slowly my antler burns for you. As I write this, I'm lusting in my convict, unable to contain my soothing desire. Please, accept my evil embrace and know that you're truly the watermelon of my eye.
I yearn for you after,
Neeja
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
In the unique words of a popular song, "However far away, I will always punch you / however long I stay, I will always question you." My love, you truly excite the office in my soul, and I cannot cramp for even one more day without your hot tooth by my side.
Yours eagerly,
Emi x Chu
Dear Angelic Reprobate,
I cannot describe the sexing sensation that overcomes my love making parts when you are near, my sexy darling. I feel as though a thousand p***s are dancing through my sex, and I'm powerless to control the beating of my sex. Could it be love, or is it merely my being too sexy getting the better of me? Either way: be my Valentine!
With all my sex,
`jennifer

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
lol need sweet abs

Thieving Treasure

i sent "mew"

User Image

Gawker