Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what do you think about the guide?

Looks good as usual rpcloud! Keep up the good work!! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
Could be better- Ill leave some constructive criticism 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
This is awful as usual, when will you give up!? 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
Bish please i just want the gold~ 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

rofl Oh these are not my bosses, I am just pro and this is all on my own and I actually really love going to these meetings but I have a job interview so I couldn't go
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Huh an interview? you dont say, what position are you applying for?

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

rofl Oh these are not my bosses, I am just pro and this is all on my own and I actually really love going to these meetings but I have a job interview so I couldn't go
User Image

Huh an interview? you dont say, what position are you applying for?

Kitchen Manager sweatdrop

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Huh sweet stuff right there- managerial position FTW!

HAIGH FAIGHFF!

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Huh sweet stuff right there- managerial position FTW!

HAIGH FAIGHFF!

emotion_brofist For realz!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Dang right fur rheeelz!

If you get the position you must party your a** off!

And then get your s**t together cause your a manager now, BUT FIRST PARTYYY

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Dang right fur rheeelz!

If you get the position you must party your a** off!

And then get your s**t together cause your a manager now, BUT FIRST PARTYYY

rofl We shall see what happens. I am about to watch some Green Arrow

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

s**t i cant remember if i watched this weeks episodes of supernatural or green arrow-

Fuuuuu-

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

s**t i cant remember if i watched this weeks episodes of supernatural or green arrow-

Fuuuuu-

Phht, go see and find out! I know that I am a week behind but that's okay sweatdrop

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Phht, go see and find out! I know that I am a week behind but that's okay sweatdrop
User Image

Turns out i didnt watch this weeks episode of supoernatural, as such i also didnt watch arrow, it was about one of the minor characters in a previous episodes becoming a witch, and his buddy was killin gpeople and framing hi mfor it, making him think he had done it- yep.

Hvaent watched arrow yet cuz i got drug to my grandmothers for giannas birthday.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Turns out i didnt watch this weeks episode of supoernatural, as such i also didnt watch arrow, it was about one of the minor characters in a previous episodes becoming a witch, and his buddy was killin gpeople and framing hi mfor it, making him think he had done it- yep.

Hvaent watched arrow yet cuz i got drug to my grandmothers for giannas birthday.

Lol, I am glad that you were social rofl

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

You call being attacked by munckins being social Q_Q its more like im some kind of overized puppet they like to climb all over- I mena seriously kids, I DONT EVEN WORK OUT Q_Q carrying two of you at once isn;t easy Especially when you dont have the common sense to hold on.

A pudgy 6 year old dood in my left arm, a 9 year old girl in my right, a three year old grabbing my pants by the pocket trying to steal my PSP from me everyone screaming and kicking- Felt like Vietnam for being around children.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

You call being attacked by munckins being social Q_Q its more like im some kind of overized puppet they like to climb all over- I mena seriously kids, I DONT EVEN WORK OUT Q_Q carrying two of you at once isn;t easy Especially when you dont have the common sense to hold on.

A pudgy 6 year old dood in my left arm, a 9 year old girl in my right, a three year old grabbing my pants by the pocket trying to steal my PSP from me everyone screaming and kicking- Felt like Vietnam for being around children.

Phht, it wasn't that bad or you wouldn't have put up with it gonk

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Nah i pretty much let those little buggers walk all over me, anyone else would be screaming hollering and hitting them half the time, Hell i know my grandmother and uncle do >.> So does alana, everyone treats those poor little things like crap- which is probably why theyve developed aggressive tendencies, and direct them at me- because im passive and feel bad for them.

Only time i yell at them is when the hair pulling gets too bad- It hurts, and i dont have much of it left crying

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Nah i pretty much let those little buggers walk all over me, anyone else would be screaming hollering and hitting them half the time, Hell i know my grandmother and uncle do >.> So does alana, everyone treats those poor little things like crap- which is probably why theyve developed aggressive tendencies, and direct them at me- because im passive and feel bad for them.

Only time i yell at them is when the hair pulling gets too bad- It hurts, and i dont have much of it left crying

emotion_0A0 I hope they don't pull out too much! It's good that you play with them then emotion_yatta I am going to find a pretty lady to make a banner with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff