Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Lela01
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Happy Valentine Day
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

What's you're favourite TV show?

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
Community is my favorite.

I've never heard of that. What's it about? Is it new?
Its on the 4th season. Its about a diverse group of students at a community college. Its a comedy, I think its really funny.

Sounds like a fun enough premiss! Is it filmed like the Office? or does it actually follow a sitcom kinda format like the Big Bang Theory?

Its filmed like this.

But sometimes it gets crazy like this.

I'm so confused.
Yes, its hard to explain it.
The story is about Jeff who is a lawyer who had a fake degree. So he goes back to college to get a real one. He see's Britta who he thinks is hot and tries to make a fake study group just to get her number. But the study group becomes real and the episodes are about their adventures at Greendale. But they parody lots of movies and stuff so they get into come crazy situations.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
Its on the 4th season. Its about a diverse group of students at a community college. Its a comedy, I think its really funny.

Sounds like a fun enough premiss! Is it filmed like the Office? or does it actually follow a sitcom kinda format like the Big Bang Theory?

Its filmed like this.

I'm so confused.
The story is about Jeff who is a lawyer who had a fake degree. So he goes back to college to get a real one. He see's Britta who he thinks is hot and tries to make a fake study group just to get her number. But the study group becomes real and the episodes are about their adventures at Greendale. But they parody lots of movies and stuff so they get into come crazy situations.

Ok now that sounds entertaining. I might have to check this out! not that i need to watch more TV

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba

Its filmed like this.

I'm so confused.

Ok now that sounds entertaining. I might have to check this out! not that i need to watch more TV
I really suggest it. They do a good job at the episodes being stand alone, but lots of continuing story lines makes it seem like something bigger. Lots of cool holiday episodes as well and special paintball episodes. Really give it a shot, the first episode is the hardest to get through but that's only cause you're just learning about all the characters.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
What do you think is the best TV theme song?

Hawaii Five-O has my vote, Followed by the Big Bang theory

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Sherlock is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba

Its filmed like this.

I'm so confused.

I really suggest it. They do a good job at the episodes being stand alone, but lots of continuing story lines makes it seem like something bigger. Lots of cool holiday episodes as well and special paintball episodes. Really give it a shot, the first episode is the hardest to get through but that's only cause you're just learning about all the characters.

See and that's one of my big things about TV shows. If you can't carry out a plot without it seeming forced then you know you've got something good going on. What network is it one so i can check it out online! I'm not a huge fan of the comedies, more of a drama person, but this sounds cool

Blessed Healer

angel_of_joy

I think my favourite part was the Rumple and Emma airplane adventure, and Henry finally being childish about something. I'm worried about Rumple! Can i say that about an evil character?

Thats exactly how i got into Big Bang. Then i bought the DVD's marathon-ed a bunch of seasons and totally fell in love! I think Amy is the best addition to the cast. this weeks episode was about Leonard moving in with penny and amy moving in with sheldon and why it would/wouldn't work. It was hilarious!

I agree, it's good for Henry to act like a kid for once. Heh, why not worry for the evil characters? That's one of the reasons I love this show- even the 'villains' show they have good sides and reasons for their actions.
I've been watching whatever reruns are on TV so my timeline of the series is all confuzzled. Buying the DVDs would probably be the smarter investment. xd Hehe, yeah Amy's a fun character. Ah, that doesn't sound familiar. Now I know what to watch later!

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba

Its filmed like this.

I'm so confused.

See and that's one of my big things about TV shows. If you can't carry out a plot without it seeming forced then you know you've got something good going on. What network is it one so i can check it out online! I'm not a huge fan of the comedies, more of a drama person, but this sounds cool

Community has its fair share of drama, season 2 is about how one of the members is becoming a villain really. Its an NBC show I believe.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
nobounce the 2nd

YES, ALWAY,YES!

THANK YOU!

I'm so eager to see what happens in season three but we have to wait so long!!!!

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
angel_of_joy
nobounce the 2nd

YES, ALWAY,YES!

THANK YOU!

I'm so eager to see what happens in season three but we have to wait so long!!!!

you are welcome smile mmhm easily like a top 5 show on tv right now, i do not know how to wait until fall for the return sad . Have you seen Utopia at all?

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
4hikari
angel_of_joy

I think my favourite part was the Rumple and Emma airplane adventure, and Henry finally being childish about something. I'm worried about Rumple! Can i say that about an evil character?

Thats exactly how i got into Big Bang. Then i bought the DVD's marathon-ed a bunch of seasons and totally fell in love! I think Amy is the best addition to the cast. this weeks episode was about Leonard moving in with penny and amy moving in with sheldon and why it would/wouldn't work. It was hilarious!

I agree, it's good for Henry to act like a kid for once. Heh, why not worry for the evil characters? That's one of the reasons I love this show- even the 'villains' show they have good sides and reasons for their actions.
I've been watching whatever reruns are on TV so my timeline of the series is all confuzzled. Buying the DVDs would probably be the smarter investment. xd Hehe, yeah Amy's a fun character. Ah, that doesn't sound familiar. Now I know what to watch later!

I totally agree. I pretty much watch the show for Regina and Rumple and i kinda really like Cora too.

LOL this season of the Big Bang has been one of the best. IMO

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba

Its filmed like this.

I'm so confused.

I might start in the middle and see what happens from there. if i can get into a middle episode it might make it better to watch the rest of the show.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
nobounce the 2nd
angel_of_joy
nobounce the 2nd

YES, ALWAY,YES!

THANK YOU!

you are welcome smile mmhm easily like a top 5 show on tv right now, i do not know how to wait until fall for the return sad . Have you seen Utopia at all?

I have not seen Utopia! What is it about?

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
angel_of_joy
nobounce the 2nd
angel_of_joy
nobounce the 2nd

YES, ALWAY,YES!

THANK YOU!

I have not seen Utopia! What is it about?

"The story follows a small group of people who find themselves in possession of a manuscript of a cult graphic novel called "The Utopia Experiments", which is rumoured to have predicted the worst disasters of the last century. This leads them to be targeted by a government organisation known only as 'The Network', which they must avoid to survive."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff