Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Hey, i'm just getting tired of all this spamming and would like to have a conversation...is that too much to ask for?

So are there any fans out there of Hawaii Five-O, NCIS: LA, Chicago Fire, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, BBC: Sherlock, House, The X-Files, etc.

I'm willing to talk about other shows, though i don't really watch much other then what i've listed... however, I respect other fandoms!

Also, i will give multiple Valentines to people who chat with me. You'll get one every time you post in the thread!

Moonlight Duelist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
surprised

Hey! Hows it going? What's your favourite TV show?

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
surprised

Community is my favorite.

Blessed Healer

Yay for actual conversation! xd
I watch Big Bang Theory and Once Upon a Time 3nodding

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
surprised

I've never heard of that. What's it about? Is it new?

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
surprised

Its on the 4th season. Its about a diverse group of students at a community college. Its a comedy, I think its really funny.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
4hikari
Yay for actual conversation! xd
I watch Big Bang Theory and Once Upon a Time 3nodding

Ah, a girl after my own heart! What did you think of last nights Tiny episode of OUAT or last weeks Big Bang Theory?

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
surprised

Its on the 4th season. Its about a diverse group of students at a community college. Its a comedy, I think its really funny.

Sounds like a fun enough premiss! Is it filmed like the Office? or does it actually follow a sitcom kinda format like the Big Bang Theory?

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
How about Hawaii Five-O, it's my favourite show...although Chicago Fire has proven to be very entertaining, but I love Scott Caan

Blessed Healer

angel_of_joy

Ah, a girl after my own heart! What did you think of last nights Tiny episode of OUAT or last weeks Big Bang Theory?

I liked yesterday's OUAT. I was yelling at the TV when the girl was 'but call me Jack' lol I loved giving Tiny his own dwarf pickaxe, thought that was cool. Mostly just worried for Rumple + Belle though. whee
Don't know if I caught last week's Big Bang. I'm a new-ish fan, so I've been watching a ton of re-runs on top of the actual new episodes. xd

Moonlight Duelist

angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
surprised

Sounds like a fun enough premiss! Is it filmed like the Office? or does it actually follow a sitcom kinda format like the Big Bang Theory?

Its filmed like this.

But sometimes it gets crazy like this.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
4hikari
angel_of_joy

I liked yesterday's OUAT. I was yelling at the TV when the girl was 'but call me Jack' lol I loved giving Tiny his own dwarf pickaxe, thought that was cool. Mostly just worried for Rumple + Belle though. whee
Don't know if I caught last week's Big Bang. I'm a new-ish fan, so I've been watching a ton of re-runs on top of the actual new episodes. xd

I think my favourite part was the Rumple and Emma airplane adventure, and Henry finally being childish about something. I'm worried about Rumple! Can i say that about an evil character?

Thats exactly how i got into Big Bang. Then i bought the DVD's marathon-ed a bunch of seasons and totally fell in love! I think Amy is the best addition to the cast. this weeks episode was about Leonard moving in with penny and amy moving in with sheldon and why it would/wouldn't work. It was hilarious!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Happy Valentine Day
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba
angel_of_joy
Yuki Aiba

Its filmed like this.

But sometimes it gets crazy like this.

I'm so confused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out