Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I was six, I was making rice, or Noddles, don't remember. But, the rice or noddles got caught on fire, and I flung the pot against the wall out of fear, and the floor and wall was about 50% burnt.

xD;
Once when I was younger, I was home alone. And hungry. So I decide to take out a frozen pizza (you know, the lame cardboard box ones) and cook it. One problem: I was too short to reach the oven to use it. To the microwave!

I take it out of the box and wrapper, put it on a plate, and toss it into the microwave. But how long to cook it? I looked at the box, and all i could find was the spanish instructions. (wasn't that great at finding things I wanted back then.) So I use logic: the pizza is frozen, so why not hit the defrost button?

Well, after about 30 seconds of watching the pizza spin in the microwave, I became bored. I went out to the living room and began to watch TV. After a few minutes, I began to hear popping. I go back into the kitchen to check on the pizza, and it's smoking. In a panic I ran down the street to get my neighbor. I wasn't going to touch the pizza, it was on fire. stare

When we returned, the house was filled with smoke. we opened the microwave, took out the pizza (more like charcoal on a plate) with a oven mit, threw the whole thing away, then waited for my mom to get home.

Despite the microwave being black, she wasn't mad.

I was still hungry though.... cry
Eccentric Iconoclast
My brother once tried to cook Easy Mac without water.

Have you ever seen noodles that were completely black? They smelled something awful, too.

I ahve done that. But the worst was last christmas when me and a friend tried to cook cookies, first we caught the microwave on fire with butter than the cookies or shall I say cookie turne out to be thin as paper hard and rock and one big cookie
Well see.. we have one of those cupboard type things that you put you're toaster, blender, etc in. It has a roll down door too. One time my mom was cleaning up and shut the door to the cupboard (it normally remains open). A couple minutes later I walk into the kitchen and she asks me what is burning. I take a snif and told her it smelled like toast. She kind of stood there for a second then ran to the cupboard. Turns out that our toaster doesn't quite fit and when you shut the door it pushes the button down that makes the toaster go on. We always keep our bread in with the toaster and so when it turned on it got hot and melted the bag of bread and burned all the toast. It was pretty funny. sweatdrop
Pranus
Once when I was younger, I was home alone. And hungry. So I decide to take out a frozen pizza (you know, the lame cardboard box ones) and cook it. One problem: I was too short to reach the oven to use it. To the microwave!

I take it out of the box and wrapper, put it on a plate, and toss it into the microwave. But how long to cook it? I looked at the box, and all i could find was the spanish instructions. (wasn't that great at finding things I wanted back then.) So I use logic: the pizza is frozen, so why not hit the defrost button?

Well, after about 30 seconds of watching the pizza spin in the microwave, I became bored. I went out to the living room and began to watch TV. After a few minutes, I began to hear popping. I go back into the kitchen to check on the pizza, and it's smoking. In a panic I ran down the street to get my neighbor. I wasn't going to touch the pizza, it was on fire. stare

When we returned, the house was filled with smoke. we opened the microwave, took out the pizza (more like charcoal on a plate) with a oven mit, threw the whole thing away, then waited for my mom to get home.

Despite the microwave being black, she wasn't mad.

I was still hungry though.... cry

You didn't even turn off the microwave first? lol
I set salad on fire. See, I was tossing the salad next to the stove, and I got distracted by one of my friends. The bowl flipped over onto the stove, and then... poof. Burnt salad. I felt soooo cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff