1 2 3 4 >

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
rolleyes

I'm sure we know.

But anyways, I guess this thread is to compare the eating habits of different countries and why one might think this subforum is dominated by Americans.

While on the topic of different countries' eating habits, I suppose it'd be appropriate to mention that my Japanese friend and I always joke around when we're making food together saying things with Asian-ish accents like, "You make da sushi! I make da rice!"

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Well, I'm not obese.

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Me neither.

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
This could be Gaia's call to 35% of 4th graders that are boarderline obese. That's child abuse.

Dapper Regular

How 'bout we roast up us a beaver with some bacon n' maple syrup, eh?

Americans dominate the forums, and there, the most common foods discussed are Asian in orientation.

As for eating habits: What's up with those Mexicans? All those crazy eatin' patterns! Looney people! I've always wanted to visit and attempt to follow that sort of routine. And dabble in the cuisine. My foods teacher last semester explained that it's a much healthier routine for eating.

Liberal Sex Symbol

People too easily confuse "Western cuisine" with American. The crap Americans eat is no more different that pretty much all of Europe.
i am from the UK o yaaaaaay blaugh

Excitable Strawberry

Yeah, I have Bulgarian eating habits having BG parentage. American eating is pretty interesting. It's like being a boa constrictor or something. Gorging then freaking out and dieting. Gorging, dieting. Gorging, dieting.

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silvyee
Yeah, I have Bulgarian eating habits having BG parentage. American eating is pretty interesting. It's like being a boa constrictor or something. Gorging then freaking out and dieting. Gorging, dieting. Gorging, dieting.

Well, Oprah does have three different sizes of clothing.

Excitable Strawberry

TheOMGEffect
Silvyee

Oh god, does she? Well now I know how you got your name.

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silvyee
TheOMGEffect
Silvyee

Oh god, does she? Well now I know how you got your name.

Actually, I don't even know how I thought of it. It just came to me.

Anyway, I don't think America has seen it all unless it takes itself through a bunch of voluntary crisises.
hey american and not fat, i like the look of my body and i only eat a ton becuse i have to keep the waight on.
I'm English and normal, not fat or thin. But this is now my favourite forum on the internets blaugh heart

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm English and not overweight, but too near it D:

Friendly Explorer

I've been over 6 years in quebec(canada) and haven't had any of the famous bacon or poutine xD Though I did get some maple sirop. redface

And really, I think it doesn't matter who lives where because overweight people are all over the world and america is just where there are a loot of people so more chances to encounter them anyway.

Plus, I know that the biggest percent of obese people in a country is on some island(don't remember which one) so by your standards, they'd dominate this subforum. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff