Breakfast 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Lunch 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
In Between (snacks) 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
Dinner 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!! 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2

im thirsty crying
For lunch today I had a jelly sandwich, tube of GoGurt, chocolate chip granola bar, a small bag of cheetos, and a roll of Smarties!!!! YUMMY!!!! heart
I had Sun Chips razz

I don't have enough room in my bag to take a proper lunch and I'm not really ever hungry at that point in the day. I don't really eat any meals now that I think about it... I just sort of snack every now and then...
StrawberryScentedSharpie
For lunch today I had a jelly sandwich, tube of GoGurt, chocolate chip granola bar, a small bag of cheetos, and a roll of Smarties!!!! YUMMY!!!! heart

When did nestle start selling smarties in a roll? They're still sold in boxes here in halifax.
A dish of macaroni cheese with two pieces of fried chicken and a bowl of salad.
I cooked Fillet Mignon with garlic roasted portabellos and broccoli....

I also made a Citrus Custard tart for after...
Raisans
Bagel with cream cheese
Water
Chocolate Teddy Grahams!
Today I had a spicy chicken wrap, Fritos, milk and honey graham crackers for lunch. whee
I had a footlong meatball sub from Subway for lunch today.

Yes, I must obey Jarrod because he says to eat fresh.

I wonder what happens, if I don't? eek

Dennis

Dapper Dabbler

bunnysama
StrawberryScentedSharpie

When did nestle start selling smarties in a roll? They're still sold in boxes here in halifax.

There are 2 kinds of smarties American (crappy fruit flavored sugar discs) and the good kind (sold in places like England and Canada and are basically pure chocolaty goodness with a sugar shell wrapped around it).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff