Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

This is a pretty good idea!

When I make fried rice, I'll usually add some ramen to it, the package and everything else, and sometimes I'll add egg to the ramen (not so good), and I've had ramen with carrots and corn before.

You could try various vegetables, like corn and carrots, or even green beans.

My brother used to make ramen by pouring half a can of carrots or something in it and then and then using that water, and maybe another half of green beans, to cook the rice in. Could be okay.

Eloquent Streaker

Hoisin and Sriracha. It's what I put in my pho, and it actually makes those Nissin noodle cups taste good (whereas Tapatio merely makes them edible).

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
l Rikka l
Inscriven

That's pretty disappointing that it might not go well with ramen sad I wonder why tempura is used so much in Udon, but would have issues in the ramen?

Thanks for the advice! I'll see if we have an Asian market or something here so I can get some miso paste c:

When ever I order tempura udon in a restaurant, they put the tempura on the side. You can dip it in the soup briefly, but if you dunk the whole thing in and let it soak, the tempura gets soggy.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
pallbearer
I don't mean to be rude...but if you have afford shrimp, pork, a ton of specialty ingredients from Asian markets, etc...why are you eating ramen?

emotion_sweatdrop

Because you're probably only going to eat a little bit of it in the ramen. There's usually only 2-3 slices of pork or 4-8 (depending on size) shrimp in a bowl of ramen; that alone would make for a pretty tiny meal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff