Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
LESLEY THE UGLY DALMATIAN
Even though I'm fluent in viet the symbols confuse the hell out of me. I LOVE canh chua and ca chien.
And ca kho.
And bo luc lac.
I can eat pho straight for a week and I have.
I do not like bun bo hue....I don't really like any soup/stew...I hate chao and I hate banh canh.

You're contradicting yourself there. You say you don't like any soup/stews, but you mentioned a few lines above that you love canh chua, which is sweet and sour soup. Do you mean to say that you don't like most soup/stews?
Sakura Latte
LESLEY THE UGLY DALMATIAN
Even though I'm fluent in viet the symbols confuse the hell out of me. I LOVE canh chua and ca chien.
And ca kho.
And bo luc lac.
I can eat pho straight for a week and I have.
I do not like bun bo hue....I don't really like any soup/stew...I hate chao and I hate banh canh.

You're contradicting yourself there. You say you don't like any soup/stews, but you mentioned a few lines above that you love canh chua, which is sweet and sour soup. Do you mean to say that you don't like most soup/stews?

My bad, I just subconsciously said that...when I said canh chua I just drink the liquid and my mind processes soups and stews and liquids with solids in it that you can eat as a meal......like pho. I usually just sip a bowl of canh chua on the outside....

...idk it makes sense in my head -______-

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
I like pho and bahn mi.

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
HECK YES! Vietnamese sandwiches ~ <3

Alien Lightbringer

ca phe sua da is divine.

i could eat rau moung xao tuoi every day. dipped in soy sauce with chopped up chili peppers. going along with canh khoai mo.
i know it's kinda lame but i really like xD

and this Phu Quoc speciality of raw fish done in lemon juice with raw red onions, salad herbs cucumber peanuts and fresh grated coconut rolled in rice paper and dipped in nuoc mam. soooo good. it has a name but i forgot.

love sinh to mang cau, rau ma and sam bo luong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff