You like it?

Yeep 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
Noope 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 9 ]
Never tried it 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ataline
Gross. Hardcorestyle gross.

At least I've got 3 servings of veggies in a can.
SanjiLoveCook
Ataline

rofl rofl

And I have not tried Italian Wedding? what's that??

btw, i like your avi whee
`Aeris
SanjiLoveCook
Ataline

rofl rofl

And I have not tried Italian Wedding? what's that??

btw, i like your avi whee

Campbells makes a pretty good version of it. You can even get it in "soup at hand" form.
It's basically a chicken broth with spinach, italian meatballs, and pasta-balls.
http://images.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0015-0603-2414-0552_SM.jpg

And thank you. wink
I remember really disliking it the last time I had it, but it's been a while. Maybe I've warmed up to it by now?

Gia Te
It tases like cold soup too me...I like my soup to be warm, therefore I don't like V8. 3nodding

That's the way I felt, too. Tasted like cold tomato soup. rofl

Personally, I'd rather just eat the veggies! There's not as much fiber in juice, so you don't get the full feeling you would if you actually ate three servings of vegetables. (But I suppose it's handy for on-the-go and stuff.)
I drank some V8 fruit juice and it tasted really good until I realised it contained carrots, then I was a bit confused
I adore the stuff.
So yummy and so healthy
I love the stuff. The carrot and fruit juice is the best, all orange and pearlescent whee
I love it but I'm not a fan of those spicy flavor though. confused
I like just the plain low sodium vegetable V8 especially when it's chilled...then it reminds me of a wannabe gazpacho...mmmmmmm. The flavored, spiced ones would make me nauseous and the fruit ones are way too sweet for me.
V8!I'm addicted to this stuff!I put hot sauce and pepper in mine.So good *drool*.Everyone I know doesn't like it,I don't get why they don't though.

Dedicated Noob

5,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I like it as long as it isn't the low sodium kind.

Dapper Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trader 100
I gotta say, I am one of those who doesn't like it. And for the life of me, I can't remember why. Either because it's too sweet, or its the one that isn't sweet enough. sweatdrop I think it's the latter?

And yet, there's Mott's Vegatable Medly or whatever it's called , which in theory, is the same thing, and yet, I enjoy that one.... usually. Forcing yourself to drink a glass every day when you're out of veggies turns you off that pretty quickly. xd
I love v8, the low sodium one is good as long as you don't eat anything with salt in it for a while gonk

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I tried the vegetable juice, it tasted like spaghetti sauce so I liked it. xd
no, but i love

heart V8 SPLASH heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff