Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Tatuaje "little Monster" should I review next?

Mini mum 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Baby Face 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lil' Drac 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Frank Jr. 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
This poll closed on October 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shadowy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Also, I'll be eager to give the Aviation cocktail a go. I've always been a sucker for blue tinged cocktails.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Was a week ablate and half a month late in updating the first page... Ah alls well that ends well.

Fashionable Warlord

I think information on Hookah and Shisha should be added to this thread -nods- it has miniscule amounts of nicotine compared to cigarettes but hey! It's pretty awesome and can make one's room smell delicious hehe.

Djarm Black is also very nice. They are a brand of Cigarettes from India that mixes in cloves with the tobacco =o= very nice smell although I've never smoked any personally (sadly)

My personal drink preferences are rum, whiskey, tequila, beer and sake. And wine..
I recently found a brand at walmart called Verdi and it's imported from a winery in Italy to New Jersey and sold for about 7 - 10 dollars a bottle. Very nice taste as well.

Crown and Coke ftw
Tequiala straight is delicious and rum with any sort of citrus juice is delicious.
Although my current fixation is on trying jello shots as I've not tried many mixed drinks for reasons that I prefer the base taste if liquor.

Stuff you might want to try if you like to get sloshed

Henesay sprite and lemon known as K.C. Tea
Get the goblet style glass (a large wine glass basically) two shots of hennny, rest of it as sprite and squeeze in half a lemon. Tastes like ******** tea.

Caribou Lou
half a gallon 151 Rum,
Pineapple juice
one cup Malibu Rum...
I'll take an Old Fashioned any day. Rye whiskey please, that's the way it's supposed to be done.
Or just the rye with a splash of water is fine by me too.
-Halo Fauna

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Updates again, bout two weeks late but who's counting

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
UPDATE, NO BODY GIVES A s**t ABOUT BIGFOOT
blueberry vodka+irish cream+grand marnier= blueberry muffin.

gonk
Fashion Fascist
Also, I'll be eager to give the Aviation cocktail a go. I've always been a sucker for blue tinged cocktails.
Damn fine drink.
-Halo Fauna

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
added the new drink of the.... Week? I don't know. Thinking of adding a couple of things.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Added a new section about stocking your home bar.... I think I might need to make an entirely separate thread for tiki drinks.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tobacco is only a food if you are a horse with weird tastes. Not even chewing tobacco counts as food, no one swallows while using it. That's like saying toothpaste is food because it goes in your mouth.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
Tobacco is only a food if you are a horse with weird tastes. Not even chewing tobacco counts as food, no one swallows while using it. That's like saying toothpaste is food because it goes in your mouth.
I tried posting this in the main lifestyle forum but it got recycle binned due to.... Well... I guess the mods preffering all the troll threads. Either way it's a minor technicality considering the theme of the thread as a whole.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Valtiel the Watcher
Added a new section about stocking your home bar.... I think I might need to make an entirely separate thread for tiki drinks.
I like that section. 3nodding It's something I've been thinking of doing, but had no idea where to start.

Shadowy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Valtiel the Watcher

A thread about tiki drinks would be greatly appreciated. I'm in desperate need of inspiration for a luau I plan to have this summer.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Fashion Fascist
Valtiel the Watcher

A thread about tiki drinks would be greatly appreciated. I'm in desperate need of inspiration for a luau I plan to have this summer.
It can be a difficult genre of drinks since most recipies have many ingredients and call for very exact measurements.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff