Welcome to Gaia! ::

cooking Raman!? Who'd a thought you could cook it! (i kid I kid) I like it RAWWWW
I've only ever had the three-minute packages as I am not much of a cook. You guys got any good recipies I could try for some real Ramen?
I just eat it straight, but I like it flavored with Montreal Steak Seasoning and chives.

And Maruchan beef is the only kind I eat.
Ramen yay! Beware..do NOT accidently pour the broth on your hand...it hurts...a lot...

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Tsuki to Taiyou
I feel bad for those poor pathetic Naru fans, They are so stupud that they will never experiance REAL ramen. MARUCHAN INSTANT RAMEN ISNT REAL RAMEN YOU TARDS, AND NEITHER IS THE s**t IN THE SQUARE BAGS!
cut us a break okay? its not like our stores carry the real stuff and its not like we can go and make it. god. high horse much? oh yeah we're so pathetic... OVER ********!

Divine Muse

Jaithien
Tsuki to Taiyou
I feel bad for those poor pathetic Naru fans, They are so stupud that they will never experiance REAL ramen. MARUCHAN INSTANT RAMEN ISNT REAL RAMEN YOU TARDS, AND NEITHER IS THE s**t IN THE SQUARE BAGS!
cut us a break okay? its not like our stores carry the real stuff and its not like we can go and make it. god. high horse much? oh yeah we're so pathetic... OVER ********]
Take it elsewhere, I already adressed him. Please dont continue it.

Feral Rabbit

13,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I've never had real ramen. Might anyone know how to make the noodles by chance? I'd like to try it. I've looked around but only seem to find recipes for for altering the instant soup.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Bob Dobbs
Jaithien
Tsuki to Taiyou
cut us a break okay? its not like our stores carry the real stuff and its not like we can go and make it. god. high horse much? oh yeah we're so pathetic... OVER ********]
i did not see your adress to him.

Divine Muse

Jaithien
Bob Dobbs
Jaithien
Tsuki to Taiyou

First page directly under his post, if you continue I WILL report you. I just want a ramen thread with no fighting in it, is that too much to ask?

Thieving Genius

I've never had the authentic kind, just Maruchan Chicken-flavor (which I've been eating since I was two).

I don't think I could eat the real kind; I'm a terribly picky eater.
sweatdrop
Ramen is not just to eat. Ramen is good for your soul! Ramen isn't good for your health because it is so salty, but it is good for your soul!
I like beef
chicken flavored
and shrimp ramen!

2,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
jeb04491
Shorkie Plavou
naruto hooked me mrgreen
yeah same here heh i also use CHOPSTICKS

OMG, I LOVE ramen no matter what. I'd love to use chopsticks but my mom gets mad when I use them. She said I eat too slow with them but I eat faster than anyone I know with them.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Bob Dobbs
Jaithien
Bob Dobbs
Jaithien
Tsuki to Taiyou

First page directly under his post, if you continue I WILL report you. I just want a ramen thread with no fighting in it, is that too much to ask?

sir, i do not need your threats. you told me once thats all you needed, all i said was i did not see it. if i saw it i'd have not said anything. but i will leave your thread in peace. but next time, pm the person and ask them instead of threatening the person in public. i'm insulted. on topic, i have no idea where to get real raman noodles in the usa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff