Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Noob

whats your favorite thing to get from taco bellll ? smile

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I've been to Taco Bell once in the last five or so years. Seriously.

But I do think those fiesta potato things are pretty good. Certainly not an everyday food, though.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I rarely go there since its pretty low par mexican food. Usually I get the Gordita and a mexican pizza.
DORITO TACOS emotion_omnomnom

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea I rarely go to Taco Bell anymore now that I've learned to cook. But back in the day I practically lived on the stuff because it was dirt cheap and open late. I would always get the nachos bel grande and load it up with fire sauce, because that s**t is good. Oh the joy I felt when they introduced volcano nachos. emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Streaker

I really have a love-hate relationship with Taco Bell. The food is s**t, and yet every so often I feel the urge to get some bean burritos or Beefy Five-Layer Burritos, or an order of Nachos Bel Grande.

I don't know why. I know where to get real, authentic Mexican food for cheap. Hell, I know where to get FAKE Mexican food that tastes better than Taco Bell. Yet I keep finding myself going back every so often.

Tsuki_Kirkland
I rarely go there since its pretty low par mexican food. Usually I get the Gordita and a mexican pizza.
Don't ever again insult Mexican food by referring to Taco Bell as such. It's imitation Mexican food.

Trash Witch

I don't think I've eaten anything from a Taco Bell since.... oh gosh.. the late 90's/early 00's?

I'm not a fan.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Requiem in Mortis
I really have a love-hate relationship with Taco Bell. The food is s**t, and yet every so often I feel the urge to get some bean burritos or Beefy Five-Layer Burritos, or an order of Nachos Bel Grande.

I don't know why. I know where to get real, authentic Mexican food for cheap. Hell, I know where to get FAKE Mexican food that tastes better than Taco Bell. Yet I keep finding myself going back every so often.

Tsuki_Kirkland
Don't ever again insult Mexican food by referring to Taco Bell as such. It's imitation Mexican food.

That is true.. its not even really mexican food . Wasn’t there some fiasco about their meat a while ago as there was something bad about it.

Clean Noob

I don't know what some of you are talking about, Taco Bell is a gift from above heart

Clean Noob

kimono2k6
DORITO TACOS emotion_omnomnom
love those things .<3

Eloquent Streaker

Tsuki_Kirkland
Requiem in Mortis

Tsuki_Kirkland

That is true.. its not even really mexican food . Wasn’t there some fiasco about their meat a while ago as there was something bad about it.
Basically, their beef doesn't contain as much beef as they claim it does- it's got something like 30% fat content in it, and it's also loaded with pink slime to stretch it out.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
"Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme, Beef Burrito Supreme- No Beans, Chicken Burrito, and I love the Mexican Rice.."

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Requiem in Mortis
Tsuki_Kirkland
Requiem in Mortis

Tsuki_Kirkland

Basically, their beef doesn't contain as much beef as they claim it does- it's got something like 30% fat content in it, and it's also loaded with pink slime to stretch it out.

ah that was it , that’s disgusting
I'm a fan of the burritos and gorditas lol

Greedy Giver

soft tacos and nacho bell grande (even though anymore it just makes me want to run home and pick some ******** chives to put on the ********. I like their chicken burritos too, but I never bother to get them. Such a guilty pleasure, I hate that I love it crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff