Welcome to Gaia! ::

(someone's GOTTA know that..) xp

I love cupcakes surprised especially if they have vanilla frosting..

I wonder.. if there's such a thing as a gourmet cupcake. Please tell me there is! eek

What kinda cupcakes do you like? biggrin I'm interested in knowing what kinda cupcakes are out there..
maybe there is. but you may as well invent one. like make the perfect cupcake. add many toppings as you wish,make the cupcake of your dreams.
[nightmare of kakashi]
maybe there is. but you may as well invent one. like make the perfect cupcake. add many toppings as you wish,make the cupcake of your dreams.
*drools* I probably would right now if I had the ingrediants.

I ran outta milk sad
I love cupcakes! They're so easy to make, and it's also fun decorating them. When I make cupcakes, I put a lot of frosting on top and add chocolate flakes and white chocolate chips on top. It's yummy!
I've seen gourmet cupcake shops in large cities like here, Chicago, or New York. The cupcakes are usually BIG and have things like red velvet cake, fillings, exotic frostings.

I've never tried a cupcake from one of these places, but I hear they are awesome.
-Root beer cupcakes (replace water with root beer to make)
-Peanut butter cupcakes
-Any kind of cupcake with non-sugary icing and sprinkles(preferably dinosaur shaped)

In conclusion;

Lethal(Victoria) loves cupcakes.
` Lethal Injection
-Root beer cupcakes (replace water with root beer to make)
-Peanut butter cupcakes
-Any kind of cupcake with non-sugary icing and sprinkles(preferably dinosaur shaped)

In conclusion;

Lethal(Victoria) loves cupcakes.
Ew, really? eek ....

*keeps in mind to try root beer cupcakes*

Can you make orange & creme soda cupcakes too?
I'm a fan of simple chocolate chip.

Fated Paladin

XD Reminds me of Eh! Steve and the Wheelchair. :3

I love cupcakes. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So simple, yet so delicious. whee

I don't like store-bought cupcakes, though.
talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces