Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

So for dinner tonight the fiance wants shells and cheese. I decided I can do my own version of hamburger helper get a pound of hamburger and shells and cheese but I would like a side. What would be a good side? Mashed potatos?

Apocalyptic Fatcat

A vegetable would be good in this case. Try some fresh green beans, lightly steamed. Mmm...may do that myself too.

I'm making the exact same thing myself for supper tonight. Cube up some Velveeta cheese while the noodles and beef cook. Drain noodles, add cheese, milk, and pepper then the cooked beef and mix all together.

Sparkly Fatcat

Akyrin
A vegetable would be good in this case. Try some fresh green beans, lightly steamed. Mmm...may do that myself too.

I'm making the exact same thing myself for supper tonight. Cube up some Velveeta cheese while the noodles and beef cook. Drain noodles, add cheese, milk, and pepper then the cooked beef and mix all together.

Tnhe thing is he's very picky when it comes to veggies

Apocalyptic Fatcat

x Tullulah x
Akyrin

I see. Is there any in particular he likes? I personally think mashed potatoes would be rather heavy alongside a dish like this.

Sparkly Fatcat

Akyrin
x Tullulah x
Akyrin

I see. Is there any in particular he likes? I personally think mashed potatoes would be rather heavy alongside a dish like this.
Green beans but we have none v.v
he'll be home in a bit.
He's like a black hole xD
The more filling the more my food will last lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas