Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I have no idea if I spelled that right. So many Filipino words seem to have different spellings or other names. .___.;;

Given that I don't really get to go to Asian supermarkets often and that I think the only longanisa we can even find in the first place is kinda...fatty? The only ones I ever find are these short fat sausages. I used to eat ones when I was younger that were thinner, but longer & liked them so much more. D;

Anyhow - anyone have a good skinless longanisa recipe?
I've looked online and they kinda differ...or parts of the recipe are not in English.
I wanna try this one. Does anyone know if it'll be a horrible thing if I don't use soy paste? I've never seen that here.

Thank you in advance!

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm sure you could make it without the soy paste, but they do sell various types here in Asian markets and you could easily find it online. Miso paste should work, it is a kind of soy paste and readily available.
Ratttking
I'm sure you could make it without the soy paste, but they do sell various types here in Asian markets and you could easily find it online. Miso paste should work, it is a kind of soy paste and readily available.

Hmm. Okies.
Thank you for the suggestion. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas