Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont like my school's lunches because it's either unhealthy for you, has too big of portions, and is stale, so Ive started to pack mine XD I once heard a kid at my school found a dead lizard in his milk carton, nasty!

So! Disccus:
-School lunches
-The Quality of your school lunches
-What you usually eat at school for lunch.
-If you've ever seen/heard of something gross found in someone's school lunch.
-People who ask you for a dollar to buy lunch every day, moochers!
-The prices of your school lunches, cheap, or crazy?
-Do you pack, buy, or pick at other people's lunches? XD

Sparkly Lover

I found a fried bug in my fried rice that I almost mistook for a vegetable. 3nodding I love my school's cafeteria food; so unpredictable.

That's why I always steal from my friend's packed lunches! xd

To be fair, they do make good fish and chips.

4,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
so everyone has the same problem that I do. I haven't eaten school lunches since 6th grade, and I'm now a senior in Highschool.
All because of the disgusting hamburgers that could hammer in nails and Mac and Cheese that melted forks and stuff....nad the mysterious hair in the breadsticks.....

GoreGore84's Wife

Durem Citizen

12,775 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I never found anything weird in my food, sometimes they had stuff I liked sometimes they did not, so I tried to pack on those days, or by a salad. Their french bread pizza was sick, it tasted like s**t, I swear to you they made the the crust out of hot dog buns. gah! >_<

Their chill, and tacos though pretty damn good.

I am no longer in school btw, (graduated in 05)
In the school i'm in doesn't have that bad of food, but I am not hungry at 10:45. I don't eat lunch, I used to.
I don't like school lunches because you don't really know how many calories are in it. At least around here they don't tell you..

Last year I gained 30 pounds from eating school lunches everyday stressed and it's amazing. Now since I don't go to school anymore (since last june), I've lost all that weight and more. Well I guess I can say that cheese pizza everyday isn't good for me..
I've packed my lunch every day since 1st grade(freshman in highschool right now)because I got food poisoning from the pizza,I threw up from the hot dogs,the rice was as cold as ice,and the milk was never refrigerated(sp?I'm slow this morning)so that meant spoiled milk. All I heard when shaking it was:thump thump. I live in the obesity state with good food,but not good cafeteria food. my friennds always did choose which food was scarier. who ever got the weirdest food was given vending machine money from every "non-winner".
well i usually get my mom to pack my lunch for me. it's great i get really good food. leftovers make a great lunch
I rarely eat my school's lunches. I don't want to eat squishy pizza and some grapes everyday XD. I almost always pack my lunch everyday.
My school sells pizza from Domino's! heart But one time my friend found ants in her SEALED taco sauce packet... gonk
When I was in first grade, it was the first time we were allowed to eat in the caffeteria. I forgot to bring money, so I packed a lunch. It was a good thing, too, because a kid found a bee in his cheeseburger. I had packed my lunch up until 7th grade because of the experience. Then, finnaly, I had school pizza. It was okay, but not something I would want to eat every Friday. Now all I get is cookies and a Snapple, and eat when I get home.
I like some of my school's food, you have to know what to get. Everything is pretty much edible but not restaurant style food, but that's okay because I find institutionalized meals have a sort of charm to them.

However one time I tried the Asian noodles and it literally made me vomit. And one time the brownies tasted like strong chemicals, like nailpolish remover.
this jerk made school lunchs "healthy

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't have money to buy school lunches with, but I never know what to bring from home ):
OMG I LVOE SCHOOL LUNCHES!!!!

i go to highschool and the cafe owns all

god we have the best chocolate chip cookies in the world.... there sooooo goo-ey lol

and the cheese burges... GASP i heart them so badly

and every tuesday is mexican day so we get taco salads and mexican fries

there are also healthy choices such as clubs, wraps, sandwiches, and fruit... also we have health slushies heart and we have freezes and popsicles...

what else... we have these sugar twists in the morning there like funnle cakes only better...

we also have egg muffins with bacon or sausage in the morning... like mcdonalds only healthier

down side... we have to pay.... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces