Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you make a sandwich, what do you put inside of it?
my favorite sandwich over the summer was...
- using hawaiian bread sub rolls
turkey, cheese (whatever i had), spinach, sandwich spread or one of the creamier dressings i had on had.
it'd be nommed with cherry tomatoes.
misleading space shibe
turkey, cheese (whatever i had), spinach, sandwich spread or one of the creamier dressings i had on had.

Hawaiian rolls are addicting, I could eat them plain all day.
You should substitute your spread/dressing with hummus! You'll never go back, I promise you.
olivebrown
misleading space shibe

You should substitute your spread/dressing with hummus! You'll never go back, I promise you.

I would, but I cannot for the life of me stand hummus not straight from the fridge.
I generally only eat sandwiches for lunch. This also includes using an insulated bag with many, many ice packs. :C

hawaiian rolls are so delicious
i can't be left alone with them
i'll just eat the entire bag
they're pretty reminiscent (but they're quite a bit sweeter) of filipino pandesal.
misleading space shibe
olivebrown
misleading space shibe

I would, but I cannot for the life of me stand hummus not straight from the fridge.
I generally only eat sandwiches for lunch. This also includes using an insulated bag with many, many ice packs. :C

hawaiian rolls are so delicious
i can't be left alone with them
i'll just eat the entire bag
they're pretty reminiscent (but they're quite a bit sweeter) of filipino pandesal.

Ahh, I feel it.
If you don't already, you should try and buy your cheese in blocks. wink
1000x times better.
olivebrown

Ahh, I feel it.
1000x times better.

lul, i do occasionally.
the cheese i use is the one that's more expensive, but pre-sliced. in the larger bags? less dishes!
(in my house that is always a plus.)

...i tried to buy cheese from a deli and they all merged together into a giant slice of cheese.
misleading space shibe
olivebrown

Ahh, I feel it.
1000x times better.

lul, i do occasionally.
the cheese i use is the one that's more expensive, but pre-sliced. in the larger bags? less dishes!
(in my house that is always a plus.)

...i tried to buy cheese from a deli and they all merged together into a giant slice of cheese.

Less dishes is the biggest plus.
I can talk about cheese and sandwiches all day long to be honest lmao.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
- Grilled cheese! Mild cheddar with granny smith apple slices and a bit of honey mustard. or swiss with caramelized onions and mushrooms (set aside from dinner prep the night before)

- Veggie cream cheese with cucumber & tomato slices and spinach

- chickpea salad or salmon salad (trying to lay off the tuna lately)

- BBQ tempeh slices with tomato and lettuce (sort of a vegetarian BLT)
spacekitten
- Grilled cheese! Mild cheddar with granny smith apple slices and a bit of honey mustard. or swiss with caramelized onions and mushrooms (set aside from dinner prep the night before)

- Veggie cream cheese with cucumber & tomato slices and spinach

- chickpea salad or salmon salad (trying to lay off the tuna lately)

- BBQ tempeh slices with tomato and lettuce (sort of a vegetarian BLT)

That sounds amazing! You can never ever go wrong with a grilled cheese.
I went through a period in my life where I would make grilled cheese sandwiches, everyday.
I never really grew out of it, to be honest. Salmon salad is really* good. What does yours consist of?

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Oh god.. I have so many sandwiches I make. Sandwiches are so perfect.

- Fresh Ciabatta warmed in the oven for about ten minutes with my homemade turkey meatballs, mozzarella cheese, homemade garlic butter, and a very small amount of sauce, just enough to get some messiness but not enough that it's inedible.

- My dad's beer can chicken shredded on a panini with sweet vidalia onion BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, and maybe some spinach and tomatoes.

or if I'm feeling lazy - whole wheat honey bread with ham or turkey, American cheese, mustard, and BBQ chips from this /amazing/ local company. Yes. Put chips on a sandwich. You will thank me later.
O IVI E G A

- Fresh Ciabatta warmed in the oven for about ten minutes with my homemade turkey meatballs, mozzarella cheese, homemade garlic butter, and a very small amount of sauce, just enough to get some messiness but not enough that it's inedible.

- My dad's beer can chicken shredded on a panini with sweet vidalia onion BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, and maybe some spinach and tomatoes.

or if I'm feeling lazy - whole wheat honey bread with ham or turkey, American cheese, mustard, and BBQ chips from this /amazing/ local company. Yes. Put chips on a sandwich. You will thank me later.

That all sounds so good!
BBQ sauce is my weakness. There's this deli around where I live called Kinders, and they have the best BBQ sauce ever.
Literally, the best sauce ever.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
olivebrown
O IVI E G A

That all sounds so good!
BBQ sauce is my weakness. There's this deli around where I live called Kinders, and they have the best BBQ sauce ever.

Everyone thinks it's weird but I love when things have tons of toppings or sauces. People like to eat things plain and I'm like nah son, gimme three sauces with cheese bacon tomatoes onions and sour cream.
Messier the better!
BBQ sauce tho. I'm not huge on vinegar based BBQ sauces, I'm partial to tomato based. Sweeter > Sour for me.
If you like french fries a lot, I'd recommend making Loaded Fries. Get some super crispy spuds and put on cheddar, bacon crumbles, chopped tomatoes, chives, BBQ Sauce and sour cream. Oh dear god I love it so much.
O IVI E G A
olivebrown
O IVI E G A

That all sounds so good!

Everyone thinks it's weird but I love when things have tons of toppings or sauces. People like to eat things plain and I'm like nah son, gimme three sauces with cheese bacon tomatoes onions and sour cream.
Messier the better!
BBQ sauce tho. I'm not huge on vinegar based BBQ sauces, I'm partial to tomato based. Sweeter > Sour for me.
If you like french fries a lot, I'd recommend making Loaded Fries. Get some super crispy spuds and put on cheddar, bacon crumbles, chopped tomatoes, chives, BBQ Sauce and sour cream. Oh dear god I love it so much.

The sweeter, the better! Honestly.
Kinders sauce is so sweet, it's perfect.
But those fries sound amazing. Although I dislike sour cream, lmao.
There are a few different sandwiches that I enjoy. One is a fluffer sandwich as I call it.. marshmallow fluff.. peanut butter and sliced bananas on bread and grilled together on wheat bread. smile It's delish..

I also like pastrami on rye bread with a little bit of mustard..

Another sandwich I like to make is grilled chicken on white bread, with pepperjack cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles, mayo, a bit of ranch, and toast the bread. It's amazing. biggrin
EnchantinglyLost
There are a few different sandwiches that I enjoy. One is a fluffer sandwich as I call it.. marshmallow fluff.. peanut butter and sliced bananas on bread and grilled together on wheat bread. smile It's delish..

I also like pastrami on rye bread with a little bit of mustard..

Another sandwich I like to make is grilled chicken on white bread, with pepperjack cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles, mayo, a bit of ranch, and toast the bread. It's amazing. biggrin

Call me absolutely crazy, but I'm not a peanut butter guy. I'm such a picky person.
However, pastrami is the best, and I could eat nothing but grilled cheeses for the rest of my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff