No, terrible idea. Stop while you're ahead. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
This does sound like a great idea. There may be one already though that we could all just go and request to join. Lemme ask a friend of mine.

Fashionable Shopper

I have 16000 right now, but we_are_the_damned has offered the use of an empty guild he has, so now I just need gold to make the subforums, and we'll see how much those are in a few moments!

Ideas for subforums:
Conversions (agreed, I get SO lost sometimes)
Baked Goods (cakes, cookies, breads, pastries, etc)
Meats (chicken, beef, lamb, etc)
Fish & Seafood
Vegetarian recipes
soups & salads & side dishes

Any other suggestions?

Benevolent Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well this one exists: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=219

But I like your idea of having sub forums for soups and salads and the different types of dishes. That way you/d know where to go looking for something if you wanted a particular recepie.
Idea sub forum?
Maybe a thread for just desserts in general, rather than for baked goods? That can include things like "Puddings" and such?

Fashionable Shopper

@ Tilana -- Hey, sorry, I did get your PM, just haven't had time to respond yet!

@ everyone else -- WE HAVE A GUILD! 'we_are_the_damned' has offered a guild for our use! So, all I have to do now is going in a set things up.

@ Sapphina -- thanks for doing some research. I'll still start this one, cuz I'm a perfectionist and I feel a need to have it organized. blaugh
I requested to join smile
Oaky, thanks and I sent another with a better layout of what I was tring to say..^^;

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
if you need any mods or anything i'd be happy to be one. or just a member, please send the request. x3

Fashionable Shopper

Alright everyone! I'm so glad to see that so many people are happy to have this. Just give me a few moments to get everything set up, and then watch for a link to be posted!

Fashionable Shopper

So while I'm doing this, does anyone feel ambitious enough to make a banner for the guild?
Bns_jck sent me this before he signed off
User Image
i think i can make a new one that says culinary exchange

Fashionable Shopper

Ooooh. Not only is it pretty, it looks uber yummy!
mspixie
Ooooh. Not only is it pretty, it looks uber yummy!

XD thats the point

Fashionable Shopper

CLICK
Thar be the Guild. She's still under a bit of construction, and needs some touching up here and there, but I know you're all anxious to join! See you all in there! (feel free to spread the word!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff