Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cooking is fun. As the old saying goes, cook for a man, and he'll follow you around begging for more. Teach a man to cook, and he'll burn things, unless it's on a grill.

You may all know fudge recipes that taste good and all that, but do you know one that takes 15 minutes to prepare? AND tastes good? Well, I happen to know one...

Trisk's Fudge of Unholy Delectable Goodness

Requires:
-A microwave.
-A fair-sized microwaveable pan thing, about 6" square and 2-3" deep, preferably with a lid.
-A smaller pan, about 8" square and 1" deep.
-Waxed paper, unless you hate yourself.
-Instrument with which to stir the fudginess. (Spatula)
-2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
-1 Square of Unsweetened Baking Chocolate - about an ounce.
-1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
-1 can of Sweetened, Condensed Milk. I think there's only one size.
-Hands. These are important.

Instructions:

Pour the chocolate chips into the microwaveable pan thing. Put the baking chocolate in as well. Pour the condensed milk over the chocolate, and give it a stir, making sure all chocolate is coated. Pop the assembly, with a lid on, into the microwave for about three minutes, after which it should be reasonably melty, but not all the way melted. Stir the hell out of it, and it should be all brown and yummy looking, no milk visible. Put it back in the microwave, and go for about 2 more minutes, or until it's fully melted. This is the part where you stir in the teaspoon of vanilla. Stir it well. Then, take the other pan that you got, and line it with waxed paper, unless you hate yourself and wish to spend the next year getting hardened fudge off the pan. If you haven't fangoriously devoured the chocolatey goodness by now, pour it into the pan, getting as much as you can off the sides of the container. Put the fudge in the fridge or in a cold place overnight. Lick the spoon and the container clean.

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
"Unless you hate yourself" is certainly my favorite part. xD I'll have to tell my brother about this. He's a chocolate fiend. Cannot buy enough boxes of brownie mix to satisfy that boy, so this will be good for him since he microwaves everything.
Ambu
"Unless you hate yourself" is certainly my favorite part. xD I'll have to tell my brother about this. He's a chocolate fiend. Cannot buy enough boxes of brownie mix to satisfy that boy, so this will be good for him since he microwaves everything.
It's a nice dark fudge, too, none of that "cut the taste with marshmallows" crap. ^^ Pure, unadulterated chocolate love.
TriskDaemon
Ambu
It's a nice dark fudge, too, none of that "cut the taste with marshmallows" crap. ^^ Pure, unadulterated chocolate love.
I like marshmallowy fudge. ):
Sirail
TriskDaemon
Ambu
I like marshmallowy fudge. ):
I do too, but who has the prep time these days? sad
Could I put marshmallows in it anyway? surprised I like simple, easy food. I'll make it when I can find the waxed paper. I love myself.
Zemuu
Could I put marshmallows in it anyway? surprised I like simple, easy food. I'll make it when I can find the waxed paper. I love myself.
You could, but I don't know at what stage you'd add them. O_o Maybe get those little mini marshmallows and add them when you are stirring the condensed milk in for the first time, then microwave it for longer on lower power.

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
i WANT TO MAKE THESE WITH SIRAIL OMG
I'm so making this after I make Zahir's chicken dish.

Did the admins give the Mod's good cooking circuits when they put metal stuff in their brains?

@_@
Licking the spoon FTW. whee heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Darn, I am so subscribing to this. This forum is gonna make me fat. whee
This recipe is now on my fridge to remind me to make later.

But Trisk, I won't be able to have this to often, do you have any recipes perfect for us Teen's with braces? @_@
OOOOOOOOOHH~~I WANT FUDGE--*runs off to make fudge*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yay!

More recipes =] <3

I remeber that I've done fudge that doesn't have to be cooked in Primary school...

It was fun <3
-is already eating fudge-

=O

But I'm still subscribing because this'll come in handy.
:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces