Welcome to Gaia! ::

has anybody tried this before? it looks just like the regular stuffed crust in the real life video but the glamor shot looks mighty delicious!!!

User Image

Eloquent Streaker

You had me at "three cheese-stuffed pizza crust" and lost me at "Pizza Hut".
Sounds really good, though the English Pizza Huts are doing the cheeseburger crust at the moment, ugh, those patties taste cheap, nasty and have way too many herbs in them.
Meh, it was good, mostly the crust... the rest of the pizza was just typical, very thin crust and it actually didn't seem like it had much else on it. The stuffed crust was the real star, and while I'm not exceptionally crazy about it, it was pretty good.

Dapper Ladykiller

They just added two more kinds of cheese. confused

Time-traveling Gaian

Sulina
Sounds really good, though the English Pizza Huts are doing the cheeseburger crust at the moment, ugh, those patties taste cheap, nasty and have way too many herbs in them.

was about to mention this. I thought it was pretty nice. Very filling. The chips they added on the menu i thought were cheap and nasty. The pictures/ads make it look so huge so i was very nervous about giving myself a heart attack but glad they were tiny xd

Lonely Smoker

-_- back in my day we did not have cheese in crusts i smell marketing scheme, since what ive noticed people dont eat bread, pizza crusts

i dont trust it and will never try it

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
It sounds interesting, and it’s something I want to try. However, I haven’t had the opportunity yet to try it.

Dedicated Hunter

33,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
It looks good but Pizza Hut is well know for their grease and I don't like greasy crust.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I've been trying to eat healthier, so I may or may not ever eat this. However, it does seem good though. emotion_dowant

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
No, but I gotta try that looks good!
Yorimi
-_- back in my day we did not have cheese in crusts i smell marketing scheme, since what ive noticed people dont eat bread, pizza crusts

i dont trust it and will never try it

I dunno, at my boyfriend's request I made a GF stuffed crust for him, and his only complaint was that it needed a bit of something to go with it. Before his diagnosis, he liked both the stuffed crust and the cheesy bites.
I drooled a little.

Distinct Member

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
That look so good I gotta try it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers