Welcome to Gaia! ::

National Pretzel day was yesterday. Did anyone else celebrate by making pretzels?

I made a bunch of them. It took longer than I expected, especially when it came to clean up, but now I have a ton of pretzels to enjoy and share!

I'm a sucker for these strange food holidays. I totally made a point to have grilled cheese on national grilled cheese day too. xd

Does anyone else celebrate these "holidays" by making or eating the food?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I love soft pretzels and ate them all the time when I lived in Philly. Made them a few times too.

Today is National Hairball Awareness Day. Don't think I'll be eating any of them. cat_mrgreen
Ratttking
I love soft pretzels and ate them all the time when I lived in Philly. Made them a few times too.

Today is National Hairball Awareness Day. Don't think I'll be eating any of them. cat_mrgreen

Haha, I'm glad my cat wasn't aware of that holiday whee

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
tuxkatz6
Ratttking

Neither were my little guys. cat_lol

Your Spartacus is adorable! He looks just like my Sweetie Pie.

Springtime Explorer

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I had no idea.

Springtime Explorer

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tuxkatz6
Ratttking

But it looked like your Kitty wanted to help you make the pretzles!

Greedy Giver

I wish I had the time, that would have been a much more enjoyable day, but no, I had way too much homework to do.

But as far as celebrating holidays goes, to me every holiday is a reason for a feast, an excuse to stretch my cooking skills, and a reason to open up a few of my most treasured jars of goodness 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff