Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Have any of your recently bought some M&M's? I just got some peanut ones... and, they taste funny. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Has this happened to you guys, or is it just a bad batch?

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
IMO, peanut butter candies rarely if ever taste like real peanut butter...::stares at Reeses Pieces::

Original Lunatic

I never buy peanut M&Ms because often you'll find bad peanuts inside and they taste nasty. It kind of ruins the whole bag when you run into an icky one.

PeanutBUTTER M&Ms though. Oh my GOD. I could eat those forever. When I first discovered them, I'd eat a large bag over just a couple days at work. I gained so much weight just because of those. gonk

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I never knew they had Peanut butter M&N"s till about a year ago it doesn't...taste like peanut butter so I didn't really like them lol

I don't like M&N's peanut ...

I'm more of a sour candy person..
Funny story-

Are they, like, Halloween coloured ones? If so, they taste different because the are a new batch. M&M's have a shelf life of one year before they are bought by the consumer on average.

My mum and I one year called the company about our batch of M&M's that tasted different and they said the chocolate ferments, so that is the flavour of M&M's as we know it. The newer batches that they make specificaly for holidays are not fermented, thus taste different.

I don't really like the peanut butter ones though peanut butter is one of my favourite foodstuffs.

Best of luck!

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I always found that they taste strange. I really do love chocolate but I have barely ever had a craving for these..

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I haven't had peanut M&M's for a long time. What was it that tasted so weird about it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff