Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

poll

REPTAR RULES. 1 100.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 >

i like icing on my cupcakes and cakes <3 just because it looks nicer [ if and when im baking ] but otherwise ._." i dont really like eating icing.

...except for the ones at The New York Cupcake Factory. <3 Those are good <3
I prefer 2 CM of frosting heart yum!
I heart icing
i heart icing on a cake
Frosting = heart

You can never go wrong with frosting! Lots of it, a little of it, frosting on cakes and cookies, frosting to lick off spoons and forks, frosting on pancakes, hell frosting on PANS alone is good enough for me.
Chocolate cupcakecake+chocolate frosting= heart heart
LOVE ICING BUT NOTTT TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEETTTTTTTTTT

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Reptar Bars
What do you prefer?

Icing on the cake/cupcake/etc. vs No icing.

:O

I like icing, in small portions.

If someone just heaps it onto the baked good, I'm not too likely to eat it.
xD

But if it's a fairly thin layer, I'll stuff it down my facehole.
=D

I prefer a thin layer as well (i'm not one to indulge in sweets too much)--and the frosting must be homemade! biggrin I usually experiment with whatever is in my cabinets (whether it be liqueurs or fresh ingredients)
fondont is better ^_^
i really dont like iceing on that many things

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I like iceing..but when it comes to cakes I prefer whipped frosting over any other because it tastes so much better than the regular sugar filled stuff. I'm sure whipped has it's fair share of sugar as well, but it tastes like it doesn't have as much so it settles with my stomach a lot easier.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I really like cupcakes. I <3 the white vanilla tasting frosting that bakery's use. that's pretty good. hell, I'm tempted to go out to the store tomorrow and buy just a thing of icing. I love the stuff alone. I also eat strawberry jam the same way, by itself. I know, I'm odd. =P but I just like the stuff too much for it to be covered up by cupcake. ah well. it's all good. I really like it when they pile on the icing, that way I can lick the frosting off first, then eat the cupcake. for some reason it just tastes better that way to me.
I like a 1/4-inch thick layer of icing on my cake or cupcake. Any thinner, and it's too little... any thicker, and it's too much. I'm picky. xd
Lots and lots of whipped cream icing iz realiee nicee heart
I love the icing on choclate cake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas