Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

poll

REPTAR RULES. 1 100.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 >

Big Spirit

What do you prefer?

Icing on the cake/cupcake/etc. vs No icing.

:O

I like icing, in small portions.

If someone just heaps it onto the baked good, I'm not too likely to eat it.
xD

But if it's a fairly thin layer, I'll stuff it down my facehole.
=D
same for me
icing is fine just not LOADS of it
a small amount is good with cake or cupcakes ^^

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
I like about a quarter inch of cream cheese frosting on my cupcake or cake or donut. Otherwise, a thin smear of vanilla or chocolate. I also like dark chocolate fudge cake with fudge frosting and fresh crushed strawberries spooned over it. Heavenly!! heart heart heart heart biggrin
not runny icing

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For the icings that set to a smooth, almost-solid finish, I like just a thin layer. But if it's buttercream, or chocolate, or cream cheese icing, I want it layered on THICK! The more the merrier! domokun
It really depends what sort of icing...If it's crappy icing that's just sugar and water then no. If it's luxurious cream cheese icing that has the perfect blend of sweetness, creaminess and a spark of salt... *salivates*

Questionable Hoarder

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like very thin layers of icing. It tastes bland without it, but disgusting if there is over a centimeter of frosting on it. Like those cakes you buy from stores. I can't eat cake I don't make for this reason. D:
I like butter frosting, not too much, but enough to moisten and slightly sweeten whatever you're eating...
heart heart
Mmmmm icing. Lots of it <3
Icing makes the good things even better heart
hmm..depends on what type of icing, I can't stand the pure sugar ones
Whipped creme icing. X3
I like about 2 centimeters of icing on my cakes,cupcakes,etc. But when my sister made homemade icing,you know with baking chocolate and powdered sugar? Well,she used the whole half pound bag of sugar,and when she iced my mom's cake,the icing was as thick as ever! It was her first time cooking so I just gave her some advice: don't use the whole bag of powdered sugar.
..*..*..*..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..*..*..*..

For me, it depends on what kind of icing it is. Most of the time I don't like icing, well not A LOT. xD

By the way.....I LOVE YOUR NAME. Reptar Bars. I remember I used to watch Rugrats all the time. xP

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I overwhelming prefer no icing at all...

I can't stomach things that are overly sweet.

If I must ice something, I'll usually just use fresh, real whip cream or a very light sour cream or cream cheese-based frosting.

The idea of eating buttercream or fondant makes me nauseated >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces